innocence broken

Tae was at the market. Everyone knew him. He got a lot of stuff for free. The village wasn't rich either so it's not like everyone had any money. Taes dad knew that. He never charged people for rent. They couldn't afford it. Taes dad is very rich though, Tae doesn't know it. His father does messed up things though.

Tae: thank you auntie!

He takes some food and he starts to eat it. He sees children playing by the playground. Tae smiles. He goes over to them. Once they see him they go over to him and hug his legs. He falls down. They hug him and he giggles.

Tae: hi guys! You all are so adorable!

Tae is 17 years old. Did Jungkook just fall for a minor? Yes, Jungkook is 20 years old. He's three years older than Tae.

Tae: who's hungry?!

All four of the kids jumped up and down happily. Tae gave them the food he got for free.

Tae: here you guys go!

He giggles as they all gathered around the bags of food he had. He loves kids.

Tae: it's getting pretty late guys. You guys need to go back home.

Sana: can we please stay with you?!

Alex: yeah! Can we stay with you?!

All the kids wanted to go with him. They were making puppy eyes and he couldn't resist.

Tae: of course!

There were only 6 kids at the park. His dad would be at his office late at night anyways.

Tae: come on~

He snook them inside. He brought them to his room. They all sat on his bed.

Tae: there! You guys happy now?

They all nodded.

Tae: well, I can tell you guys some stories~

They all nodded. He say on the bed with him. His back was against the wall and they all were looking at him.

Tae: what should I talk about hmm?~

Tae thought of Jungkook. He blushed just thinking about him. He wanted to tell the kids about him.

Tae: well, there is this story about a very handsome man~ I met him today.

Sana: ooh~ what does he look like?!

Alex: what's his name?!

Nari: age?!

Julie: how tall?!

Levi: does he have cool tattoos?!

Nadia: how pretty is he?!

Tae: well kids, he's very handsome. He had dark brown eyes, his hair is jet black. He's tall. He had a bunny smile. He has tattoos. He's very very handsome. I don't know his age. You'll know him when you see him. He's never been here before.

Nadia: oppa! You're in love!

Tae: I am, aren't I?~

Nadia: yup!

Tae thought about it. He is deeply on love with Jungkook. He kept blushing just thinking about him.

Nari: you're head over hills!

Tae: you guys are so smart! Smart little 6 year olds!

They all giggle. They all get close to Tae and they cuddle up on his lap and his arms. He smiles at them. Once they are fast asleep. He lays them on the couch in his room and
His bed. He then lays down on his bed then he goes to sleep.