stealing

Namjoon was in bed with Tae when Jungkook entered the room. They were both asleep. Jungkook went over to Tae. He quickly grabbed him. He brought him to his car she he tied him up. He already did the same thing with Jimin. After he drove to his place, he brought them to the basement.

Jungkook: so precious...

He caresses their faces. The next day they wake up.

Tae: the hell? Where am I?...

He saw Jimin besides him. He started to wake him up.

Jimin: what?...

Tae: I think we were kidnapped Jimin...

Jimin: ooh shit...

Tae: we need to leave.

They get up and they leave the basement.

Jimin: who do you think did this?

Tae: definitely Jungkook...

They go to the front door. They carefully unlock it.

Tae: let's go...

They run out side.

Jimin: we're in the middle of nowhere...

Tae: I know... Let's see if we can find a road by any chance...

They walk for a while. They find a road. They get onto it. A car drives by. They pull over. The person rolled down their window. Tae gasped.

Jin: are you two okay?

Tae: Jin?...

Jin: how do you know me?

Tae: you dated my boyfriend Namjoon!

Jin: I did not... Wait... Get it...

They got in.

Jin: are you talking about my twin brother? He dated someone with that name but he died tragically.

Tae: how come you both have the same name?

Jin: we weren't raised together. I guess our parents thought of the same name.

Tae: my boyfriend would cry if he saw you... You look just like his Jin...

Jin: yeah... I know... Is he okay?...

Tae: he's fine. I'm pregnant so he's going to be a father.

Jin: good how far along?

Tae: 5 months now.

Jin: who were you two running from?

Tae: Jungkook.

Jin: Jungkook?...

Tae: you know him?

Jin: yes... I know the bastard that killed my brother... He tried to kill me after he thought I was my brother... I beat his ass...

Tae: ooh... Well, we kidnapped me and my friend Jimin...

Jin: I don't think he's even into you two minutes don't think he's into any of his victims. He's jealous. He always goes after those who date his older brother Namjoon. Is he jealous? I don't know.

Tae: are they biologically related?

Jin: no. Of course not. They don't even look alike. Jungkook was taken in my Yoongi's parents and a year before that, Namjoon was adopted by them.

Jimin: maybe Jungkook is into Namjoon but doesn't want to admit it.

Jin: I think so. He was so jealous of my brother. I've never met him. My brother would often tell me all about him and his annoying and creepy and scary he is. The way he'd look at him whenever Namjoon would kiss him or touch him. He said one day, he saw Jungkook enter their room and go over to Namjoon and kiss him. He said he did. He was disturbed.