date

Jungkook woke up. He wanted to wear something to impress Namjoon. He got dressed. A simple black shirt that shows his belly button a little. That's fine. He went down stairs. Namjoon was waiting for him.

Namjoon: showing a little belly button I see~

He tickles Jungkooks exposed belly. Jungkook giggles.

Namjoon: let's go, shall we?

They go on their little date. Namjoon finds Jungkook adorable. Nothing more.

Jungkook: we're ending the day with sex.

Namjoon: really?

Jungkook: of course Joonie~

Namjoon: ooh~

They shared a kiss. Namjoon smiled at Jungkook. As the day was ending, they went to a hotel. They had sex. Best day of Jungkooks life. Jungkook laid besides him. He felt like he was in a dream.

Namjoon: you okay?

Jungkook: yes... I am... I'm so happy...

Namjoon: I'm good you're happy.

Jungkook: I am... I really am...

Jungkook was extremely happy he started to cry. Namjoon comforted him. He caressed his face.

Namjoon: are you okay?

Jungkook: yes... I am...

Jungkook eventually fell asleep on Namjoons chest. Namjoon laid Jungkook down. He was still naked. They both were. Tae blanket was on Jungkooks lower belly. Namjoon caressed Jungkooks belly button with his thumb.

Namjoon: no way in hell I'm falling for you too.

Jungkook heard his way that. He smirked.
Namjoon laid besides Jungkook and he held him close.

The next day, Namjoon woke up. Jungkook started to get ready for a shower. Namjoon gets up.

Jungkook: let's shower together~

Namjoon: okay~

They share a kiss. They get into the shower. They're still naked from last night.

Namjoon: damn Jungkook... He pinned Jungkook to the wall. One hand had both of Jungkooks wrist above his head. The water dripping from his head all the way down to his belly button was sexy. Namjoon held his waist. He started to kiss his neck. Jungkook moaned. They end up having sex in there. They get dressed and go back home. Namjoon goes to Jin.

Jin: hi baby.

Namjoon: hi. Sit, I need to tell you something.

Namjoon helped Jin sit. He knelt down in front of him.

Namjoon: marry me...

He had a ring. Jin was shocked. Everything was going by so fast. Jin accepted though.

Namjoon: I have to tell you something. Don't get mad at me...

Jin: ooh god. What did you do?

Namjoon: me and Jungkook had sex.

Jin: ooh. That's fine. It's so obvious he's into you. You only fulfilled his desire.

Namjoon: he's still into me and now I'm starting to fall for him.

Jin: ooh no. You went too far into him now you're whipped. Make him fall for someone else.

Namjoon: him and Tae could work.

Jin: true.

Namjoon: let's set then up after Tae tigers birth.

They waited. They made Tae and Jungkook hang out. It was forced at first but they began to hit it off. Jimin hung out with them as well. Jimin fell for Jungkook. He wasn't so scary anymore. Jungkook was definitely falling for Tae and vise versa.