again?

Tae wakes up. He has a headache.

Tae: huh?... Didn't I die?...

Tae gets up. He doesn't feel pain in his chest.

Tae: what?...

Tae sees himself in the mirror. He feels something familiar. The outfit he's wearing.

Tae: wait... Mama?!

Tae runs downstairs. His mother looks at him. She was cooking breakfast. Something was familiar about the breakfast. It was eggs and bacon. She never usually cooked that.

Tae: what day is it today?...

Mrs. Kim: June 16th, why?

Tae: wait what?... Are you sure?... You're confident?... Did you give Jayeon to the place I told you to?

Mrs. Kim: who?...

Tae: what?...

Mrs. Kim: sweetie are you okay? Umm, your father is at work, go showers and stuff okay? Eat first.

Tae: ab... I actually don't feel very well... I'm gonna go to my room...

Tae goes back to his room. He sits on his bed and he sighs.

Tae: what's going on?... Where is Jungkook?...

Tae can't understand what's happening. It's like he was brought back to the past. This was the day he'd meet Jungkook for the first time. He didn't know what was going on. Maybe he got a second chance? Who knows.

Tae: ugh... I hope Jungkook is here... Maybe I get to see him again?...

(With Jungkook)

I wake up in my room. I feel like death. I got a headache. He look around. Jimin is laying next to me. Me and him hadn't had sex in over a year. I check my phone and I see the date. What the fuck? It's the 16th of June? Was I brought back in time or something? What the hell is going on? Wait. This is the day I met Tae...

Jungkook: holy shit...

Jimin: mmm... Jungkook?...

Jungkook: Jimin?

Jimin: good morning.

He gives me a kiss on the cheek. I think this is before everything he's done to my Tae.

Jimin: I need to tell you something...

Jungkook: can it wait?...

Jimin: no...

He takes my hand.

Jimin: I love you Jungkook...

Jungkook: Jimin... I love someone else...

Jimin: o-ooh... I'm too late...

Jungkook: I'm sorry Jimin... I am really...

Jimin: okay... Who are they?...

Jungkook: if you meet him... Don't hate him please...

Jimin: why would I?... As long as your happy...

Jungkook: thanks Jimin.

I hug him. He hugs me back. He kisses my lips.

Jimin: I hope he treats you well...

Jungkook: thanks Jimin...

I caress his cheek. He puts his clothes back on and he goes to his room. I sigh. I need to meet my Tae. I get ready and I go to meet him. I hope he's where  I first met him...

(With Tae)

Tae: maybe Jungkook will also be at the flower valley. I should go there.

Tae runs to the flower valley. He sits where he would normally be. After waiting for a while someone trips over him. He sees Jungkook. He gasps.

Tae: Jungkook!

Jungkook: baby! You remember me!

They hug tightly. Tae and Jungkook both start to cry.

Tae: I thought I'd never get to see you again!

Jungkook: me either! I'm so glad we did! We got a second chance baby!

Tae: we did! Ooh we did!

Jungkook: we get to be happy again...

Tae: yes but how?...

Jungkook: I don't know... I thought I died... Your father killed me...

Tae: what?... Maybe we died at the same time...

Jungkook: baby you died?...

Tae: yeah...

Jungkook: how?...

Tae: I... I killed myself...

Jungkook: what?!

Jungkook held Tae close.

Jungkook: don't ever do that again baby! Never again!

Tae: Jungkook... We need to make Jayeon again...

Jungkook: now?

Tae: yes now!

Tae pulls Jungkook by the collar. They start to make out deeply. Next thing you know they are having passionate sex in a valley of flowers.

(After)

They laid together under a blanket Tae had brought. He always brings two blankets. One to lay on, one to lay under. Right now him and Jungkook were cuddling. Jungkook doesn't wanna let go of Tae at all. It's night time right now. They are sleeping in each other's embrace. They are happy to be with each other once more. They got a second chance and that's all that matters.