pregnant

Tae panics on what to do. He's due any day and the baby isn't Jungkooks. Jungkook is with Tae and he's rubbing his belly and kissing it. It's gonna look like Jimin and he's gonna be screwed. Suddenly Tae water broke. He gasped.

Tae cursed under his breath. He gave birth at home and it was painful.

Jungkook: who's baby is it?!

Tae: it's Jimins!

Jungkook: what?...

Tae: it's Jimins... I'm so sorry Kook... I...

Jungkook: get rid of it...

Tae: what?...

Jungkook: get rid of it!

Tae: never!

Tae had given birth to her. It's a girl. He held her close to his chest. He smiled while looking at her.

Tae: I'm never getting rid of her! She's my baby!

Jungkook: fine!

Jimin: hey...

Jungkook: what?!

Jimin: you and me need to get along. Tae loves us both. He can't choose.

Tae: Jimin!

Jimin: baby!

Jimin goes over to him. He sees their little girl. He smiles. He kisses her head. He kisses Tae on the lips.

Jimin: I love you baby...

Tae: I love you too.

Jungkook: fine. We'll get along... But only for Tae.

Tae: I think you both need to work something out. You both hate each other but are head over hills for me.

They both get along eventually and they all end up together again.

(End)

(A/n: sorry if the ending was too rushed! I have an idea for another story! I'm just waiting to see if I can come up with a fully clear storyline!)