death

Jungkook finally found where they were living. Jungkook Snook into their house. He grabbed Tae and he left.

(Next day)

Tae woke up in a different house.

Jungkook: good morning princess~

Tae: huh?... Jungkook?

Jungkook: yes princess~ I got you back with me~

Tae: I missed you!

They hug. Jungkook holds Tae by the waist in a possessive way. Jungkook holds him tightly. Tae couldn't breath.

Tae: hyungie... I can't breathe...

Jungkook: good...

Tae started to pass out. Jungkook laid him down.

Jungkook: you should know Janet to love someone other than me...

Jungkook started to take Taes clothes off. You can imagine what he was gonna do to him. Jungkook kissed his lips and he smiled at him.

Jungkook: hyungie loves you princess...

(After that)

Tae woke up with pain in his lower region. He didn't know why. He say up. He looked towards Jungkook.

Tae: hyungie?...

Jungkook starts to wake up.

Jungkook: yes princess?

Tae: what did we do last night?...

Jungkook: you mean this morning?~ well, we cuddled.

Tae: my does my lower region hurt so much?...

Jungkook: I dunno. Just sleep it off princess.

Tae nodded. Jungkook laid on Taes stomach.

Jungkook: you're so precious to me Tae... If you leave me.. I'll shoot you right here...

He pointed to Taes belly button. Tae nodded.

Tae: okay...

Jungkook: good job princess~

Tae: I love you Jungkook.

Jungkook started to squeeze Taes waist. Tae started to these hoes.

Tae: hyungie that hurts...

Jungkook: my name is hyungie... Okay?...

Tae: okay...

Jungkook laid him down. He started to kiss Taes belly and sides. Tae was still sobbing. Jungkook kissed his eyes and his nose then his lips.

Jungkook: hyungie is sorry princess...

Tae: Dada...

Jungkook: little space...

Tae sat on Jungkook lap. He laid his head in Jungkooks shoulder. He started to fall asleep on him. Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook: all mine baby. All mine. If a person tries to take you, leave. I doesn't matter who they are. Leave them immediately. Okay?

Tae: otay Dada...

Jungkook: all mine...

(Next day)

Tae was sleeping and he suddenly felt someone pick him up. He saw Jimin. He started to cry.

Jungkook: hey!

Jimin: Tae its me! It's hyungie!...

Tae: Dada!

Jungkook: let go of him.

Jungkook held Tae to his chest. He covered his ears. Jungkook pulled out a gun and he shot Jimin in the stomach. Jimin fell to the floor. Tae was crying hard.

Jungkook: shh... Princess... It's okay... You're fine...

Tae didn't stop crying. Jungkook rocked him until he fell asleep. He laid him down and he grabbed Jimins legs. He started to drag him out of the house and to his car.

Jungkook: I'm getting rid of you once and for all you bitch.

He brought him to a forest. He laid his body in a ditch. He left.

Jungkook: ooh princess... No one can have you but me... No one can... No one...