Jealously

After spending the whole day together, Jungkook just fell more in love with Tae. Jimin didn't like that. He could have only wished he didn't say that they meant nothing. They've been together. He regrets it. He hates Tae for taking Jungkook away from him. He used to get Jungkooks attention.

Jungkook: today was a busy now.

Tae: I know. The kids are tired. I'll put them to sleep. Also, I need to tell you something.

Jungkook: okay. Tell me once you're in our room.

Tae: okay.

Jin helps Tae put the kids in bed. He goes to Jungkook who was waiting for him.

Tae: okay, I... I have little space.

Jungkook: what's that?

Tae: umm, I'm not good at explaining it but it's when you kind of go back to being a small child or even a baby, well your mind space does. It's not very common. I have it...

Jungkook: how did you get it?...

Tae: well... This happened to me last year... I was... I was assaulted... I constantly try to forget it... My father is very over protective of me because of that. That was the last time I went outside of the village...

Jungkook: who hurt you?... Did you know them?...

Tae: it was a random guy... I know who he was though... He used to work for my dad... He knew my dad adored me so he hurt me in retaliation because he got fired that same day...

Jungkook: I'm gonna kill him.

Tae: it's not gonna change the fact he did it...

Jungkook: I want him to suffer...

Tae: that was in the past. Let's focus on the future now. I wanna focus on my life with you hyungie.

Jungkook hugs Tae.

Tae: will you allow me to go into little space for a bit?

Jungkook: of course angel~

Tae smiles. He let's little him take over.

Tae: who ish you?...

Jungkook: I'm your lover.

Tae: dada? 

Jungkook: umm, sure. I'm your dada.

Tae cuddled up in his chest.

Tae: dada! I wove you!

Jungkook: I love you too my little angel~

Tae eventually falls asleep in his arms. Jungkook lays him down and he kisses his lips.

Jungkook: so precious...

He lays besides him and he falls asleep while holding him.

(Next day)

Tae wakes up. He starts to wake up Jungkook.

Jungkook: yes baby?

Tae: I'm hungry.

Jungkook: the maids are going to start cooking soon baby.

Tae: maids? We have maids?!

Jungkook: yeah of course.

Tae: cool!

Jungkook chuckles at Tae. Tae get out of bed.

Tae: let's shower together!

Jungkook: are you sure?...

Tae: of course!

Jungkook: okay then.