thought you killed me

Jungkook was with Tae. They were on their baloney in their room. Tae was sitting on Jungkooks lap. Tae was treated like an item. Jungkook was very clingy to Tae. Tae gets annoyed with it but he can't complain. Jungkook will hurt him if he does. Right now Jungkook was kissing on Taes neck. Tae enjoyed his kisses and touches. He likes it when Jungkook goes rough on him. Call him a masochist but he likes some of the pain Jungkook gives him, only if its sexual.

Jungkook: baby?

Tae: yes daddy?~

Jungkook: w-where did that come from?

Tae knew Jungkook got hard just from hearing that. Tae got up from his lap.

Jungkook: you need to deal with this problem princess~

Tae got up from Jungkooks lap. Jungkook also got up.

Jungkook: where you going princess?

Tae: away from you~ if you want me, you gotta catch me~

Tae started to run away. Jungkook chased him. They ran around the house until Jungkook eventually caught Tae. He pinned him to the wall. He was breathing heavily. Tae was as well and it only made him more sexier. Jungkook didn't waste anytime before their bodies became one.

(After)

Tae was out in the balcony. He was out looking at the view of the city. They lived in a mansion. It wasn't the one they used to live in but a different one. Tae felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. He smiled.

Tae: yes baby?

Jimin: miss me beautiful?...

Tae turned around. Jimin kisses his lips. Tae kisses him back.

Tae: how did you find me?...

Jimin: I searched everywhere for you...

Tae: ooh I missed you...

Jimin: little you didn't even know who I was...

Tae: ooh baby... I'm so sorry...

Jimin: yeah...

Tae and Jimin make our again until Jungkook goes into their bedroom. Tae and Jimin hide on the balcony. They stay to the wall.

Jimin: I climbed up here... We can run away and climb down..

Tae: okay...

Jungkook: baby? You up here?

Jimin helps Tae down the balcony and to the side of the house. They sneak away to go on a small date.

Jungkook: Tae?! Where are you?!

Jungkook searched all over the house, Tae and Jimin were on a boat making out.

Tae: ahh~

Jimin: let's play truth or dare princess.

Tae: mmm~

Jimin: truth or dare?

Tae: truth.

Jimin: is it true that Jungkook got a bigger dick than me?

Tae: umm, no, I mean, hmm... I think yours in bigger.

Jimin: can you feel his?

Tae: yeah, I can feel both of you guys.

Jimin: hmm.

Tae: now let's keep making out.

Jimin: okay.

They start to make out again. Jimin leaves bite marks on Taes skin. After their little heated sexual session, Tae and Jimin got back to land. Jungkook then sees Tae with Jimin. He knew he killed him. He went over to them angry.

Tae: let's see each other again.

Jimin: yeah.

They share a sweet kiss. Jungkook then comes and grabs Tae by his hair. Jimin punches Jungkook in the face. He grabs Taes hand and he runs away from him. Jimin and Tae both hide on a tree.

Tae: I'm so glad you're okay...

Jimin: yeah. He didn't kill me. I know he didn't.

Tae and Jimin started to kiss again.

Jimin: let me fuck you baby...

Tae: on a tree? Hell no. But, once he's done searching for me then we can have sex in a boat.

Jimin: I want you know...

Tae: I think he's gone.

Jimin and Tae get down. They run to the boat. They get on it. They row to the middle of the lake. They start to make out again.

Jimin: mmm~

Tae: ahh~

Tae was moaning out of control. Jimin pulled out but not in time.

Tae: mmm~

Jimin: that was amazing~

Tae: Jimin, did you pull out in time?

Jimin: yeah...