love

Namjoon: hey, Jungkook.

Jungkook: what?

Namjoon: you see that big over there?

Jungkook: the f*ggot in the skirt?

Namjoon: don't call him that!...

Jungkook: is he your boyfriend or somethin?

Namjoon: no... But I want him to be.

Jungkook: introduce yourself then. Go ahead.

Namjoon: he's so pretty and beautiful... I don't wanna risk anything...

Jungkook: you'll be fine.

Namjoon: you're right. I got this.

Namjoon walks to the beautiful boy.

Jungkook: he's screwed.

Namjoon: h-hi...

Jin: ooh, hi. Who are you?

Namjoon felt a pang in his heart. They bumped into each other once and talked once for a second. He didn't know his name? Ouch.

Namjoon: I'm Namjoon.

Jin: ooh, nice name. I'm-

Namjoon: Kim Seokjin. Or just Jin. Right?

Jin: umm... Yeah.

Namjoon was cursing himself our mentally.

"You just weirded him out! Great! You're a dumbass!"

Jin: you okay?

Namjoon: yeah... I really really like you and I want you to be my boyfriend!

Jin: ooh. You like me?

Namjoon: yes...

Jin: let's start off from square one since you seem to be nervous. Hi, I'm Jin. How are you? You wanna be friends? Cool. Let's meet up during lunch in that classroom since it's unused. Here's my number.

Jin wrote his number in Namjoons hand. He kissed Namjoons cheek. Namjoon was frozen. He couldn't believe it. He was unknowingly staring at Jin's ass as he walked away. Yoongi shook Namjoon out of his thoughts.

Yoongi: you looking at the cutie with the fat ass? Nice~ he's in my statistics class. He's smart as fuck. Also sexy as fuck~ Jin, right? Yeah~

Namjoon: he's so perfect... He does have a really nice ass.

Yoongi: you know he jumps to put jeans on.

Namjoon: mhmm~

Jungkook: your bitch ass can say all this shit now, I wanna see you say it to his fucking face. He's gonna fucking pepper spray your ass.

Namjoon: fuck off Jungkook.

Jungkook: fuck you Namjoon.

Namjoon: piece of shit.

Namjoon walked to his class. During class, all he could think about was Jin. Jin is a year older than him so he's in his fourth year of high school. During lunch, Namjoon looked at Jin smiling. He was eating his food while reading a book. He went over to him. Jin looked up.

Jin: hi Joonie. Come sit. I need to figure something out.

Namjoon: what?

Jin: if you think you like me or if you're really into me or if I'm just a crush.

Namjoon: I'm really into you.

Jin: prove it.

Jin brought Namjoon into an empty classroom. He say Namjoon on a chair. He started to slowly unbutton his shirt. Namjoon watched with his already massive boner. Jin saw it. He sucked his teeth. He started to button his shirt back up.