revenge

Jimin wanted to kill Tae. He couldn't add he was always with someone. He was getting more and dmore impatient. He both something about Tae though. His belly was getting bigger.

Jimin: he got that bitch pregnant?! Oh my god!

Tae was at this point 6 months in. Jimin knew he had to do something.

Jimin: kill Tae or the baby?... Or both?... Hmm... I wanna break Tae... I'll kill that baby first...

Jimin waits for Tae to be alone. Right now he's watching them from his Tae and Jungkooks window from their bedroom.

Jungkook: princess, you want something to eat?

Tae: umm, sure!

Jungkook: okay baby.

They share a kiss. Jungkook leaves the room. Jimin enters. Tae doesn't notice as he's watching TV, back facing the window.
Jimin grabbed him from behind. He put sleeping medicine on a cloth to make him pass out. Once he passed out he pulled up Taes shirt. He had a knife. He raised it high. He was about to stab Tae until Jungkook entered the room. Once he saw Jimin he was angry. Jimin dropped the knife.

Jungkook: get out of here!

Jimin: no...

Jimin pulled out a gun. He pointed it to Taes stomach.

Jimin: leave him and come back to me... You love me not him... You only love me! No one else! Just me!

Jungkook: stop this now!

Jimin was about to pull the trigger until Jungkook smacked the gun out of his hand. He grabbed Jimin and he pinned him to the wall.

Jungkook: stop this right now!

Jimin: get off me! You trader! You don't love me!

Jungkook noticed Jimin stomach. It had his name on it. Jungkook looked at Jimin.

Jungkook: you're obsessed with me...

Jimin: I'm in love with you.

Jungkook: you don't know what love is Jimin. You need help!

Jimin: fuck you!

Jungkook: you carved my name on your skin!

Jimin: leave me alone!

Jungkook: you're insane!

Jimin: fine... I'll leave you alone... Right after I kill him. He took out a knife from his back pocket. He ran to Tae and he stab him in the stomach. Jungkook pulled Jimin off of him. He started to panic. Jimin left. Jungkook covered Taes wound. He called Jin into the room.

Jin: what happened?!

Jungkook: Jimin happened! Just bandage him up please! That knife couldn't have done too much damage!

Jin: I'll bandage him up sweetie!...

Jin cleaned the wound. It wasn't so bad. The baby will be fine. Jungkook was worried for Tae though.

Jin: he'll wake up tomorrow...

Jungkook: okay then...

Jin left the room. Jungkook locked the window. He laid besides Tae. He rubbed his belly.

Jungkook: please be okay angel...

(Next day)

Tae wakes up. His stomach hurts. He feels a bandage on him. He gets worried.

Tae: Jungkook... Wake up...

Jungkook wakes up.

Jungkook: yes angel?

Tae: my belly hurts... What happened?...

Jungkook: Jimin hurt you again...

Tae: what?...

Jungkook: yeah... You don't remember?... Well, you were unconscious...

Tae: he must've knocked me out...

Jungkook: yeah... Well... Don't worry... You'll be safe angel...