birth

Today was the day that Tae would be giving birth. He was nervous and excited. He was in pain though. The baby's birthday is March 10th.

Jimin: that bitch finally had the baby...

Jimin was angry but he also knew what to do. He waited for Tae and Jungkook to go home. He waited for them to lay the baby on the crib. They didn't though.

Jimin: of course they're gonna wanna bond with their baby... Ugh...

Tae: she's so beautiful...

He kissed her face all over. Jungkook then held her.

Jungkook: she's so cute...

Tae: our little bun...

Jungkook: I can't believe I'm a father...

Tae: I can't believe I'm a mother...

Tae caresses the babies hair. He kisses her face once more. He inhales her scent. He doesn't wanna let her go.

Jungkook: my little one's...

Jungkook hugged Tae and Tae rested his head on his chest while holding their daughter.

Jungkook: you should get some rest baby.

Tae: I wanna hold her a little longer.

Jungkook: okay baby.

Tae: she looks so much like you.

Jungkook: she has your nose.

Tae: that's all she has. Everything else is just you. Her eyes, mouth, her smile, it's all you.

Jungkook: yup, all me~

Tae: our next child better look like me.

Jungkook: maybe~

Tae: that doesn't mean I'll love them any less.

Tae kept looking at her.

Tae: I can't stop looking at her...

Jungkook: me either...

Tae: she's just so beautiful...

Jungkook: just like her mother...

Tae smiled. He kissed Jungkook cheek. Tae was getting tired. He had just given birth after all. He kissed his baby once more. He laid her in the crib.

Tae: I love you little one...

Jungkook: we both love you baby...

Tae: we both do...

Tae lays in bed next to Jungkook. They share a kiss. Jungkook holds Tae close and they fall asleep in each other's embrace. Jimin sneaks in. He looks at the baby.

Jimin: looks like Jungkook.

He picks her up and he sneaks out with her.

(Next day)

Tae wakes up. He goes to see the baby, but, she was gone. Tae started to freak out. He woke up Jungkook.

Tae: Jungkook! Jayeon is missing!

Jungkook: wait what?! How?!

He looked at the crib and he wasn't there. They both started to panic. They asked everyone in the house if they saw or had her but no one did. Tae was crying like crazy. Jungkook tried to comfort him but he was also panicking. They called the cops to see if they would help but they didn't care. Tae was already losing hope but he had a feeling Jimin did something.

Tae: I think Jimin took our baby girl...

Jungkook: I was thinking the same thing but we don't know where he is...

Tae: we're gonna find him... When we do... I'm gonna kick his ass...

Jungkook: woah...

Jungkook has never seen Tae so angry before. It kind of scared him. They got to their car and they tried to find where Jimin was living. They eventually found his house.  They went to the front door and they knocked. A guy opened the door.

Mr. Park: yes?

Jungkook: does Park Jimin live here?

Mr. Park: no.

He was about to close the door until Tae stopped him.

Tae: you listen here you old bastard... I know for a fact that bitch lives here... You better let us the fuck in before I beat your old ass...

The man was scared. He let them in. Jungkook was also scared. He didn't expect Tae to be this violent. Once he got inside he search every room until he found the one Jimin was in.

Jimin: how did you get here?!

Tae: where is my baby?!

Jimin: ooh her? Heh~ I sold her-

Tae jumped on him. He started to hit him brutally.

Tae: where is my baby?!

Jungkook: Tae!

Tae: where is she?! Tell me or I'll fucking kill you!

Jungkook grabbed Tae off of Jimin.

Jimin: I'm never telling you!

Tae was trying to get out of Jungkooks grip.

Tae: where is she?!

Jimin: I'm not gonna say.

Suddenly they heard crying coming from the closet. Tae got out of Jungkooks grip. He ran to the closet. He saw his little girl. He held her and he cried. Jimin was pissed.

Jimin: you and your little brat better be careful... I kill her and you!

Tae: touch my daughter and I will slit your throat...

Tae walked out of the room with his daughter. Jungkook followed.

Jungkook: we got her back now...

Tae: Jungkook... Never leave our side... We need your protection...

Jungkook: you sure? You best the shit outta him.

Tae: well, he took my baby girl... I will not let that happen...

Jungkook: that's how I feel with you. I don't want anyone touching you...

Tae: good.

They drove home. Tae started to feed their baby. Jungkook was with them. He was holding his waist.

Tae: we have a little baskette we can put her in. Her crib isn't safe anymore...

Jungkook: yeah... She's better off sleeping in the bed with us.

Tae: I'm glad Jin hyung brought us a baskette for her.

Tae looked at their daughter.

Tae: just know your mama will do anything for you angel, anything.

Jungkook: I love you both... So much...

Tae: I love you too Kookie.