sad

Tae: I... I don't even know what to say... I'm so sorry Joonie...

Namjoon was crying his eyes out.

Namjoon: I shouldn't have gone to that fucking meeting! I should've been quicker! I... I lost my babies! This is why I want you no where near Jungkook!... I don't want him to hurt you as well! I can't lose you too!

He cried on Taes chest. Tae was sobbing as well but more silently. He looked at Jin's grave again. It's like he was telling him he's gonna take care of him.

Tae: your babies are looking down at you right now my love...

Namjoon: I never beloved in angels up until I saw Jin... I think my baby is an angel...

Tae: yes... He is... He loves you so much... So much so that he wants you to be happy even when it hurts... I've never lost someone I loved but I can assure to you that he wants you happy... He doesn't want you struggling...

Namjoon: I love you so much Tae... My Jin would've loved you too... You remind me of him...

Tae: I do?...

Namjoon: yes... Don't think you're a replacement... No one can be like my Jinnie... No one can replace him in my heart... That doesn't mean I don't love you... I love you with every ouch of love I can give...

Tae: I love you too...

They then went home. It was late. They got into bed. Tae had a dream. He was talking to someone. That someone was Jin.

Jin: you must be Tae.

Tae: yes... I am...

Jin took Taes hands into his own. He looked at him with a gentle smile.

Jin: take care of my Joonie for me... Okay?... He's special to me... That day... That day he was going to end his life... I was scared... I didn't want him to... He needed to live... I'm glad you were sent to him...

Tae: I won't let you down... I promise...

Jin: I know you won't. My Joonie is so important to me... Take care of him... Please...

Tae: I wish there was a way to bring you back...

Jin: I know... But that's not realistic...

Tae: true...

Jin: I hope you have a good pregnancy...

Tae: thank you so much.

Jin: of course.

He hugs Tae. Tae hugs him back. Tae then woke up. Namjoon was looking at Tae sleep.

Tae: are you okay?

Namjoon: I've been watching you sleep for an hour straight. I kicked Jungkook out.

Tae: why?

Namjoon: I don't want him hurting you.

Tae: I had a dream about Jin...

Namjoon: really?... What did he say? What did he do? Is he okay?...

Tae: he told me to take care of you. He said he loves you and that you're every special and important to him. He loves you. He is an angel. Him and your little baby. They're both angels. You know, babies see angels. After our baby is born, they might be able to see them both.

Namjoon started to cry. Tae hugged him.

(Is anyone crying, or is it just me? Just me? Okay. Moving on)