season two

Tae and Jimin were filming a tik tok together. They see very famous on tiktok as femboys.

Jimin: what should we post today? Our fans liked our last post.

Tae: maybe us doing a tiktok dance or something?

Jimin: true. We would. What should we wear? Our signature colors are pink and purple.

Tae: those are our favorite colors. I'll wear the purple and you wear the pink.

Jimin: it does match my hair.

Tae: true. Purple goes well with my hair.

Jimin: your hair is blue.

Tae: so?

Jimin: wear blue.

Tae: okay then.

Jimin: let's get ready.

They put their clothes on. Jimin put on his pink skirt and his pink high knee socks. He wore a lose fitted hoodie that was cropped and a shirt under it that was white. The hoodie was pink. He put on a pair of his white Doc Martens. Tae wore something similar but blue. His shoes were black though. Same brand.

Jimin: what sound should we do?

Tae: I don't know.

They were wondering what sound they should use. They were doing their makeup.

Tae: hmm, let's go to the mall and buy some more clothes.

Jimin: sure.

Tae and Jimin are very close friends. So close they've seen each other fully naked before close. They bathe together. They've been friends since small babies. Infants if you will. They live in a mansion. A mansion that is owned by their sugar daddy. He's an older guy who doesn't have sex with them. He just jacks off to seeing them naked or wearing lingerie.

Jimin: Tae.

Tae: hmm?

Jimin: I found a song we could do.

Tae: nice.

Jimin: we can also make a funny video of some sort.

Tae: we can.

Jimin: I have a belly button piercing appointment at 2 who we gotta hurry up a little.

Tae: okay.

Jimin: you should do it with me.

Tae: I'll keep my belly button a virgin thank you.

Jimin: you had all of our male friends do body shots off you. That things been tongued more than a hooker.

Tae: whatever. I'll also keep it u pierced for that reason. I love turning them on and saying no to sex.

Jimin: that is fun though~

Tae: let's start.

They do the tiktok. They upload it. They then go leave. Jimin went to get his belly button piercing and Tae went to get his nails done. He got them blue to match his hair.

(These what the nails look like 💅)