bad guy

Namjoon was working out when Tae went over to him.

Tae: I am pregnant...

Namjoon: really? Oh my gosh!...

Tae hugged Namjoon. Namjoon was extremely happy. Tae was as well. They're now dating.

Namjoon: I have a brother coming to visit us. If he tries anything with you, tell me. He's a fucking flirt. I don't want him stealing you from me.

Tae: he won't my love.

Namjoon: good.

Namjoon kissed Taes belly button. Tae smiled.

Tae: when's your brother coming?

Namjoon: soon.

Tae: hmm. Okay then.

The front door opened. Jimin saw Jungkook. He rolled his eyes.

Jimin: I already know he's gonna want to get into my pants.

Jimin started to walk towards Yoongi's room. Jungkook grabbed Jimin wrists and he pinned him to the wall. Jimin was shocked.

Jungkook: what did you just say to me twink?...

Jimin: I...

Jimin gasped. Jungkook started to slide his hands into Jimin shorts. Jimin shoved him away.

Jimin: you fucking creep! Who are you?!

Everyone heard the commotion.

Namjoon: Jungkook! We told you to stop acting a damn fool around our friends!

Jungkook eyed The like candy. Basically eye fucking him. He saw the way Namjoon had his hand around Taes waist and the way Tae was close to him. Yup. Definitely dating. Jungkook smirked. Ooh how he loved to steal him from Namjoon. He always did that. He swore to never do it again. He's gonna do it again. He doesn't care.

Jimin: you tried to force himself onto me!

Yoongi slapped Jungkook.

Yoongi: you piece of shit!

Jungkook: calm down little man. I ain't do nothing.

Yoongi: sack of shit.

He shoved Jungkook away.

Namjoon: you're gonna be sleeping outside if you don't stop fucking around Jungkook.

Jungkook: sorry hyung... I won't do it again...

He walked pasted Tae. He pinched his butt. Tae gasped.

Tae: let's go to our bedroom baby...

Namjoon: okay...

They go upstairs. Tae was sitting on Namjoons lap.

Tae: your brother just pinched my ass lot too long ago when he walked past me. That was uncomfortable...

Namjoon: I'm gonna kill him... I hate his ass... I hate him so much...

Tae: why do you have him come over?...

Namjoon: he's my brother... I always try to forgive him... I care for him, you know?... Listen... I gotta tell you something important... Remember that one night we hooked up and you saw the background of my phone?...

Tae: that one pretty guy with the glasses and black hair. Yeah. What about him?

Namjoon: he was my lover from high school up until two years ago. Around the time I met you.

Tae: what happened?

Namjoon: I need to show you something...

Tae: okay...

Namjoon drove him to a cemetery. Tae got the hint. He took him to a gravestone. Namjoon say besides it. Tae sat besides Namjoon.

Tae: is this him? He's so beautiful.

Namjoon: it is him...

Tae: how did he die?...

Namjoon: he died because of Jungkook...

Tae: really?...

Namjoon: yeah... It's a long story...

Tae could tell Namjoon was starting to cry. Tae hugged him.

Tae: tell me... I'm here for you...

Namjoon held Tae tighter. Tae started to cry as well.