drunk

Jimin was in his house. He was drinking wine. Yoongi and Hobi were with him.

Jimin: what should I do?... I just want my Jungkook back...

Hobi: you're getting drunk Jimin...

Yoongi: you need rest...

Jimin: oor... I can have some fun with you...

He say on Yoongi's lap. Yoongi was shocked.

Yoongi: Jimin!

Jimin: what?... *hic*

Yoongi: ani... You're drunk...

Jimin: so what?...

Jimin took Yoongi's hands and he started to slide them up his shirt.

Jimin: like how that feels?~

Hobi: you should go to bed Jimin...

Jimin: nope! I can just relax and have some fun~ come on~

Yoongi: no.

Yoongi picks Jimin up. He lays him on the bed. Jimin eventually falls asleep.

Hobi: he's insane...

Yoongi: yeah... It's fucking hot to be honest...

Hobi: you're weird. I was attracted to him but not anymore. He's obsessive.

Yoongi: well I'm still in love with him.

Hobi: you're just as weird as him.

Yoongi: okay then.

Hobi left and Yoongi laid besides Jimin. He saw a bit of Jimin stomach. He pulled his shirt up more to his belly button. He felt on his belly and he smiled.

Yoongi: you will be mine Jimin~

Yoongi holds him as he sleeps.

(Next day)

Jimin wakes up with a headache. He feels a hand on his belly. He sees Yoongi laying next to him. He sighs.

Jimin: again? Well, we didn't sleep together. He always fucking does this. Hey, wake up.

Yoongi starts to wake up.

Yoongi: good morning Jimin.

Jimin: I keep having to tell you this, stop sleeping with me, it's fucking weird. We're only friends. Nothing more.

Yoongi: you know I fucking like you.

Jimin: I don't like you like that.

Yoongi pins Jimin to the bed.

Yoongi: get other Jungkook. He doesn't like you. You have me... I can make your life soo much more better. I'll treat you better. I'll, touch you the way you want. He started to slide his hand up Jimin shirt. Jimin was very uncomfortable.

Jimin: get off me! Stop touching me!

Yoongi went to Jimin neck. He bit it. Jimin cried out in pain.

Jimin: what the fuck is wrong with you?! Are you sick?! Are you insane?!

Yoongi: I'm in love with you...

Jimin: you sick asshole! Get off of me!

Yoongi: that is exactly how you treat Jungkook.

Jimin: are you fucking kidding me?! You scared me! I thought you were gonna rape me or something.

Yoongi: no. I was just showing you how insane you are for Jungkook.

Jimin: well, deep down he still loves me.

Yoongi: he never did Jimin. It's unrequited. He doesn't like you. He only used you when he was stressed. He only used your body Jimin. You took it as something else but you took it for granted by saying it meant nothing when that wasn't true for you. It meant more for you.

Jimin: well, of course it meant more for me. I fucking love him.

Yoongi: you're obsessed with me.

Jimin: no, I'm in love.

Yoongi: want me to tell you every single thing you did? You beat the shit out of Tae, you stabbed him when he was pregnant, and you kidnapped their fucking baby. You're insane.

Jimin: I don't like him.

Yoongi: you don't like Tae? You fucking hate him. You tried to kill him. You could've gotten killed, I saw what he did to you, well, the aftermath. He beat the shit out of you.

Jimin: well, maybe I'll just kill him first.

Yoongi: see? That right there, is something a fucking insane person would say. Jimin, you're unwell in so many different ways.

Jimin: I'm fine.

Yoongi: no you're not. You're unwell.

Jimin: I'm not. I'm fine.

Yoongi: you think murdering someone is normal?

Jimin: well, only if it's needed.

Yoongi: you're crazy. I can't believe I love your crazy ass.

Jimin: you actually love me?

Yoongi: of course.

Jimin: ooh.

Jimin got close to Yoongi.

Jimin: maybe you can distract me from Jungkook~

Yoongi: sure!

Jimin got on top of Yoongi. He started to kiss him. Yoongi changed their position.

Yoongi: I know what your doing Jimin. It's not gonna work. You're not gonna use me for your own sexual desire. I want a label first. I want to be your lover first.

Jimin: be my lover then.

Yoongi: nope. Get over Jungkook fully.

Jimin: ugh.

Yoongi: also. Get help.

Jimin: fuck! Fine!