it will never end well

Jungkook was getting suspicious of Tae and Jimin. He had a feeling that Tae was cheating on him with Jimin. He installed cameras in their bedroom and in Jimin bedroom without them knowing. One day when he went to work, Tae went to Jimins room. They hugged him.

Jimin: finally~

Jimin kissed his lips. Tae stopped him.

Jimin: what princess?...

Tae: he installed camera's...

Jimin: what?...

Tae: yeah...

Jimin: only in here?...

Tae: also in our bedroom...

Jimin: hmm... Well, I want you...

Tae: I do too... Where is this relationship gonna go?...

Jimin: be my little boyfriend princess~

Tae: okay!

They leave the room. They go to an empty bedroom. They have sex in there.

Tae: I love you so much Jimin.

Jimin: be with me then... Leave Jungkook...

Tae: I can't... I also love him... It's just so hard...

Jimin: ooh... We can all be together...

Tae: I don't think he'd like that... He says I'm only his...

Jimin: I guess we just gotta keep this a secret...

Tae: I guess so...

Jimin held Tae close. He nuzzled into his neck. He placed wet kisses on his neck. Tae eventually fell asleep. Jimin smiled at him.

Jimin: sleep well princess~ you're mine... Only mine...

Jimin laid next to him with his hand under his shirt in his belly.

(At night)

Jungkook came back home. He checked to see where Tae and Jimin were. He saw them sleeping together in a spare bedroom. Jimin was touching Tae. They weren't naked but Jungkook didn't like Jimin touching him.

Jungkook: you're touching what's mine...

Jimin: I'm touching what's yours huh?... You're funny... He accepted my confession... He's mine... You better stay away from him... He's mines to touch, mines to look like, mines to love mines to taste~

Jungkook slapped Jimin across the face. Jimin looked at Jungkook. He attacked him. They were fighting each other. Tae of course woke up. Once he saw them fighting he got scared.

Tae: guys stop fighting!

Jimin got off of Jungkook. He went over to Tae and he caressed his face. Tae was crying.

Jungkook: don't touch my princess you bitch!

Jungkook took Tae into his arms. He left the room. Jimin was angry.

(Midnight)

Tae and Jungkook were asleep. Jimin Snook into their room. He picked Tae up gently and he went downstairs with him. He left the house with him. He got into his car and he drove away with him.

(Next day)

Tae woke up in a different place. He got confused.

Tae: huh?...

He felt a hand on his waist. He looked to see Jimin holding him. Tae started to wake him up.

Jimin: ooh, good morning princess~

Tae: ab... Where are we?...

Jimin: ooh, we're still in Seoul Korea, we're just at a hotel.

Tae: why?...

Jimin: because... Jungkook tried to take you away from me...

Tae: but-

Jimin: shh... Don't say a word about that asshole... He threatened to hurt me and you...

Jimin was lying, but he knew that Tae would believe him.

Tae: really?...

Jimin: yeah...

Tae: that doesn't sound like Jungkook at all... He's not like that... I wanna go see him...

Jimin pinned Tae to the bed. Tae got shocked by this sudden action.

Jimin: you're not leaving me!

Jimin had both of These arms pinned above his head with just on hand. His other hand grabbed something from inside the drawer. He pulled out a gun. He pointed it to Taes belly button. Tae gasped.

Tae: no! Please!!

Jimin: listen then baby boy...

Tae nodded.

Jimin: you're mine... Only fucking mine... Got that?...

Tae nodded. Jimin smiled creepily at him. He looked insane. Tae sat up. He started to cry. Jimin held him close. He placed the gun down.

Jimin: don't cry princess... Don't cry...

Tae: okay...

Jimin: good boy... Guess what princess?~

Tae: what?...

Jimin: I brought us a new house~

Tae: what?...

Jimin: yup~

Tae: ooh...

Jimin picked Tae up. They left the hotel and they got into the car. They drove off to their new home. Jimin brought it last night. He had the money to. He was the secretary of a multi billionaire. So he made a lot of money working under him. (A/n: see what I did there?😏)

(With Jungkook)

Jungkook wakes up. He doesn't see Tae besides him. He checks all over the house. Jimin is no where to be found either.

Jungkook: he took what's mine!... I'm gonna fucking kill him!

Jungkook goes to his car. He tries to find where they could have gone. He sees a hotel and he goes inside. He points a gun to the employee at the front desk. She was shocked.

Jungkook: who was here last night?!

Lady: there were many people...

Jungkook: did anyone with the last name Park make a purchase?...

Lady: y-yes! He left this morning!

Jungkook: damn it!

Jungkook left pissed off. He went to see where Jimin had Tae.

(With Vmin)

Tae was looking around the house with his doe eyes. He was taking it all in.

Jimin: this is where we're going to live from now on.

He looks at Taes belly.

Jimin: this is also where our kids will live.

Tae blushed at that statement. Jimin took his hands and they went around the house. It was very nice indeed.

Jimin: you like it princess?

Tae nodded. He hugged Jimin.

Tae: I love you hyungie!

Jimin: I love you too princess~

Tae: I'm hungry.

Jimin: we'll order something baby.

Tae: okay.