Chapter 5

Gustong-gustong manapak ni Louisa. She was never been a violent person and she usually avoids petty fights but this man with his annoying smirk in front of her may change her view on peace and quiet. Sino ba namang hindi magagalit kung ang lalakeng nasa harapan niya ay si Zynder Renato na naman. Honestly, she doesn't know how this man manages to find where she is every time. This has been the nth time that he would suddenly just pop out of nowhere and annoy her. Para bang alam na nito ang itinerary niya at kung saan-saang party o late night event siya pupunta. 

"May I?" he asked with that annoying confident tone that he has while pointing at the seat next to her. May nakaupo doong lalake na kausap niya bago pa ito biglang sumulpot. 

"No," maldita niyang sagot dito habang sinesenyas na may kausap siya ngunit hindi siya pinansin ni Zynder bagkus ay tumingin ito ng masama sa katabi niya habang mabagal na tinataas ang kilay na para bang tahimik na hinahamon ito. "Seriously?! Stop that!" pikon niyang sabi dito ngunit wala na ring nagawa ang pagproprotesta niya dahil takot na tumayo ang kasama niya at mabilis na iniwan siya doon.

The fuck?!

Inis niyang tinanaw ang papaalis na porma nito bago binaling iyon sa putang-inang lalake. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"What?" inosente nitong tanong. He smoothly slid next to her while placing his arms around her shoulder. Inis niyang tinanggal iyon at umusog papalayo sa lalake ngunit sinundan lamang siya nito.

"Stop with your innocent act. You've been terrorizing every guy that would talk to me. Ano bang problema mo?"

"Is it my fault they are scared by a mere stare? Ano bang maling ginawa ko? I only looked at them."

"You and your excuses," suko niyang sambit bago tinuon ang atensyon sa alak na iniinom.

Kita niya ang matagumpay nitong ngiti sa kaniyang peripheral vision na para bang nanalo ito sa isang kumpetesyon. He lifted his hand to call a waiter and ordered his own drink before putting back his annoying attention to her.

"What's up? How are you?" he cheekily asked. Sinamaan niya lamang ito ng tingin at baka sakaling maramdaman nito na ayaw niya sa presensya nito ngunit pinanganak atang manhid ang lalakeng ito at hindi kayang maka-pick up ng simpleng bagay. "I thought by now you would realize that I will not stop annoying you unless you give me a chance to talk to you."

"We are talking right now. Nakakausap mo naman ako, ano pa bang klaseng usap ang gusto mo?!" annoyed niyang point-out dito.

"Properly," pagko-correct nito sa sinabi. "I want to have a proper conversation with you. Talk about how our day went and all those cheesy shit." She swear to the heavens above that he looked so fucking sincere when he said those words, but his next words almost took her aback. "But my other side would constantly pound my head because all I can think of is what your lips would taste like. My brain would continuously torment me because all I wanted to do is pull you on my lap and have an intense make-out session with you." Natameme siya dahil sa inamin nito ngunit mukhang may plano ata itong lalakeng ito na patayin siya sa atake sa puso dahil sa sunod nitong sinabi. "Maybe that's the kind of talk that I was looking for . . . tongue talk." He said those words so sensually that she even felt her insides shiver.

She felt her walls breaking down so she immediately threw a joke to lighten up the mood. "Mahal ang labi ko, kailangan mo munang magbayad bago ka makahalik."

It was only a joke but she didn't anticipate that he would take it seriously. Without a second thought, he pulled his wallet from his pocket and took a couple thousand bills. He placed it on her hand and pulled her towards him so freaking quickly that she wasn't able to balance herself. Natumba siya sa katawan nito ngunit bago pa siya maka-react ay hawak-hawak na ng lalake ang kaniyang pisngi at walang pasabing hinalikan siya. 

There she was, in the middle of a busy nightclub, kissing this handsome man. He was perfect and he was everything a girl could ever wish for. Collarbones that had the perfect contour, a jawline that was sharp, but still jagged enough to be real, a voice that could sway dozens of people. Arms that were warm and cuddly, along with the perfect mix of a narrow firm core and legs with a beautiful contour. 

She then realized how fucked she is right now. She craved for him through and through. His natural body scents, his warmth, even his true, raw self. He made her feel as if she was drunk. A shot of oxytocin, dopamine & endorphins was the perfect cocktail that she wished to savor. And God knows she can only get that from him. Hindi siya madaling malasing ngunit para bang pakiramdam niyang hindi na niya kayang tumayo dahil sa mga halik nito.

They were kissing so passionately but his actions toward her were so careful as if he was treating her like a delicate flower. He gently tucked the strand of her hair behind her ear while continuously assaulting her lips. She was already having goosebumps and could sense the slow rising of the heat in the air.

Their kiss continued as Zynder kept on cutely biting her lips, with each gentle bite giving explosions of pleasure to her. Zynder's warm sweet saliva was like nectar, which lathered and drenched her lips, that is now red as a cherry because of all the sensitive touches. Her tensed back was being scratched by his fingers, as he swayed his hands all over her back. It was the slowest that Louisa had ever experienced time passing. Aware siyang malakas ang music sa club na iyon ngunit ang nakakatawa ay ni hindi man lamang niya marinig ang music na iyon. Every sense that she has was solely focused on him and his kisses.

The two of them continued their sloppy rendezvous as Louisa's mouth then opened wide to welcome Zynder's tongue to caress her own. Both of them were breathing each other's aromas and the sweet scent of their wild, rustic, sweet sweat.

Growling against her mouth, Zynder held her firm and used his tongue to plunder her mouth. His left hand no longer caressing, he moved it lower to her chin to hold her open jaw in place. Tumaas sa kaniyang buhok ang isang kamay nito at naramdaman niya ang bahagyang pagsabunot nito sa kaniya. Gripping the hair of her scalp, he ran his tongue against her teeth and tongue. Shivers racked her body at the sudden dominance that he was showing, readying herself for his command of her body. Louisa was shocked to feel herself consumed in pleasure in spite of the slight pain. She has never been a fan of very dominant men but fucking hell she would kneel in front of him if he ordered her to. 

Pressing herself against his lips, she ran her tongue in equal vigor against his own. Another growl radiated from his chest. Mukhang natu-turn on ito sa equal intensity na binibigay niya dito. His lips coaxed hers open with ease, plundering the depth of her inviting mouth, teasing and conquering her tongue again and again. His heartbeat thundered in her ears, and she could feel him grinding into her lithe frame, wanting her to know, wanting her to feel his desire, his need, the undeniable passion that called out to her from the very depth of his soul.

Louisa may or may not have heard the call but her lungs burned with the need for air by the time he finally released her lips. Her mind was a whirl of emotions while she gasped for air, struggling to regain her breath and holding onto this man for dear life. Her lips were red and swollen with their shared passion, her soft brown eyes clouded by the haze of desire, and her cheeks glowed with lust and the heat of the moment.

Matagal silang nagkatitigan ng lalake na para bang tahimik na nag-uusap. No words, no sounds, just their eyes talking and letting them know that they do desire each other. 

Ang realization na iyon ang nagpagising sa kaniya mula sa nangyayari ngayon sa pagitan nilang dalawa. Agad siyang napalayo sa lalake at flustered na dinampot ang gamit bago nagmamadaling tumakas mula sa napaka-init na bisig nito. Rinig pa nga niya ang pagtawag nito sa kaniya ngunit hindi na niya iyon pinansin bagkus ay mas binilisan pa niya ang paglalakad.

She almost took her guard down but fortunately, she woke up from that dream. Alam niyang masamang mas lumalim pa ang relasyon nila ng lalake. she could already predict his reaction if he ever finds out her real identity.

Would you still like me Zynder Renato if you found out about the truth?

Would you still like me if you found out that I'm not a real woman . . . that I'm gay?