Chapter 45

Author's Note: Beware SPG ahead! Read at your own risk!

Napangisi si Zynder dahil sa mga planong umiikot sa kaniyang isipan. Mga planong alam niyang aabutin ng magdamag upang magawa nila. Ngunit hindi niya iniinda iyon. In fact, he's looking forward to it. Them fucking the entire night sounded like a perfect plan. 

Biglaan niyang hinawakan si Louisa at walang pasabing binaliktad ang babae upang mapatalikod ito sa kaniya. As if expecting this, she immediately adjusted herself accordingly. With all the grace of an experienced whore, she arched her back and raised her fat ass high into the air above a wide pair of hips and a small waist that any man would have killed for.

Her body is like a heaven that he could always bury himself in and get lost into.

Placing a possessive hand upon one of the round cheeks of her ass, Zynder then gave it a squeeze. The plumpness of it filled his hand. Looking down at her like this, he couldn't help being in awe of her body. She had a layer of sweat sticking to her pale skin, making it glow with almost tangible vitality. Like a sparkling siren luring him into seduction.

A toned body showed that she took care of herself, while wide hips signified good breeding. Natandaan niya tuloy ang isang topic na napag-usapan sa klase nila tungkol sa natural attraction ng mga lalake sa mga babaeng may malalaking beywang.

Maybe he really does want to breed her. He will say this again and again, if posible lang na mabunti si Louisa ay talagang bubuntisin na niya ito ngayon. Hindi na makakawala ang babae sa kaniya. Wala ng makakaagaw dito. 

Pinatakan niya ng magaang halik ang likuran nito habang iniisip iyon. Pababa ng pababa ang kaniyang halik sa likuran nito habang ang kaniyang mga kamay ay binubuksan na naman ang bote ng lube. 

She shifted on the bed, wiggling her ass as if to entice him, yet subtly enough to where it could have been a mere accidental movement. He knew better, of course.

My own fucking slutty whore.

Although his blood kicked and eagerness filled him as well, part of him enjoyed making her wait for the inevitable. Slowly, he applied the liquid to his tool, greasing up the club that was his cockhead. Then, with one hand pouring and the other spreading, he trickled the lubricant onto Louisa's ass, glazing it over her thick cheeks and the cleft between.

The sensation of the lube being poured onto her caused her to squirm, but rather than being nervous, she appeared, if anything, impatient.

"Damn, one taste of my cock and you're already that needy, hon?" he chuckled. "You want it? Do you want it inside again, hmm?" he asked, slapping his cock against her.

Louisa wiggled again. "Your cock," she said, her voice low and intimate. Need punctuated her every movement, her every word. "Inside . . . I want it inside again, Zy . . . Please . . ."

Her depravity made him laugh. "Well, you asked nicely and who am I to refuse you?"

She had an ass that rivaled other women, and the tiny waist it was attached to made it stick out even more. Her ass was large, proud, and perfectly formed, but her asshole winked pitifully up at him, tiny and delicate. It did its best to resist his intrusion when he nudged against it with his fat cockhead, but its defenses failed and he slid easily into her, inch after inch, stretching out her tight booty.

Like an obedient girl welcoming him to her arms.

"This," he panted, watching as the final few inches of his monstrous obsidian manhood disappeared into Louisa's quivering asshole, "is me marking you as mine. Akin ka. Akin ka lang. Walang ibang papasok dito kundi ako lang. Do you understand that, hon?"