Girls night out!!!

Nobody got their first kiss that night at DQ, but that was fine with everyone. I mean, sure, it would've been great if we did, but we had fun, and it was good ice cream.
--------------------------------------
I got a text from Gigi, and apparently, she wanted us to go shoe shopping together.
ME: No cute boy interruptions this time?
GIGI: lol no cute boy interruptions.
--------------------------------------
She pulled up in front of my house at around two. Grabbing three hundred bucks and stuffing them in my purse, I walked to her car, shades on.
"Hey, girl," Gigi says. "Ready to get your shopping on?"
"Yeah!" I say with a big smile. Shoes always make girls perkier.
------------------
We pulled into the mall parking lot in Gigi's red convertible. As we walked into the mall, we took on a most complicated question. Where should we go first?
We decided on Nordstrom. Walking into the women's shoe section, I saw about three pairs I really wanted to get. Two of them were on sale for 20 dollars each, and the other was 48 bucks.
I bought all three.
Our next hunting ground- Macy's
This time, four pairs were absolutely to die for. I bought those four as well.
After shoe after shoe after shoe, we finally got hungry. We went to The Cheesecake Factory and spent like 100 bucks. I only had five bucks left, and she only had eight, so we went to Claire's and got some cute hoop earrings.
We had successfully shopped until we dropped, and decided it was time to go home. I texted my mom that I'd be at Gigi's. She probably wouldn't read it until tomorrow, but oh well. We watched chic flicks until 3am and then we just passed out. Talk about a girls night out!