A Night in the City

We left in the most 'New York'ish outfits and hair styles we could achieve. I was in a black and blue stripy pencil skirt, a black tank top, a black, wide rimmed sun hat, black shades, a french braid, red lipstick (sorry, Ky!), and black and blue stiletto platform shoes. Gigi was in a short, black, lace dress, red lipstick, a daisy bracelet, a black wide rimmed sun hat, black and white stilettos, black shades, a french braid with daisies braided into it, and a black leather handbag. We were stylin!
Anyway, we left the hotel with the boys around six, in search of a good restaurant.
"There's this cool pizza restaurant
off Fourth Ave. I've read about in the pamphlets," said Ky. I giggled and kissed his cheek.
"What?" He asked, wiping the lipstick stain off his cheek.
"You're so cute when you're being helpful." I answered. He chuckled and kissed my cheek back. That's when Leo blurted,"Get a room, lovebirds!" And then, quite contradictorily, kissed Gigi on the lips for about three seconds.
"Hipocrate!" I said, laughing, and shoving Leo. "Okay, so how do we get to this restaurant?"
"Um, I think we take a right turn, then a left turn, and it'll be on our left," said Ky.
"Woah, you're pretty good with maps..." I said. He just shrugged, like it was second nature to him. I wished I was like that.
We got to the pizza place and got our seats. The waiter came around and asked for our drinks. "I'll have a Dr. Pepper, please," when he asked for my drink.
"Um, a Root Beer'd be good," said Leo.
"Mello Yellow, please," Gigi politely requested.
"Coke, please," Ky said.
When the waiter left, we started talking.
"So, Effie Trinkets one and two, where's you get those outfits?" Leo joked.
"Where you got that hobo costume," I retorted. "I see yours came with the matching scent."
We all laughed (rather loudly, I might add), costing us a few dirty looks from the neighboring tables.
The waiter finally arrived. We all ordered, and chatted some more. Drooling over our tables, we finally got our food.
A seven cheese pizza, and mozzarella sticks. I had always heard that the best food ever is in New York City.
Right then I knew for sure.
After scarfing down every last bite, we decided to go somewhere for dessert. After a huge argument, we decided on Melissa's gourmet cupcakes!!! They were to die for, and I savored every last bite. We decided to take the subway to this long street of boutiques and little trinket shops. The street vendors sold a bajillion things, and nobody sold the same exact things. The way the street lights sparkled off of everyone's eyes was just... Magical. Ky had bought me a mood bracelet I had been admiring, and so I bought him a pocket knife that he'd been admiring. Gigi got a set of earrings from Leo, and she got him a New York beanie he liked. We looked at a bunch of adorable boutiques, and spent the night wandering the streets of New York City.
When it was finally time to go to the hotel, Gigi and I spent the whole night watching chick flicks and joking about each other's bed heads. It was truly a vacation to remember.