Our Song

Hey everyone! I just wanted to point out that the song up there is 'Ours' by Taylor Swift.
You are welcome, swiftie_13__
Well... that's all!
Thxxxxxx
------------------------------------

We had been driving for about twenty minutes when I stopped crying long enough to ask, "Do you, *sniff*, do you know where we're going?"
"Yeah," he responded.
"Where?" I said.
"You'll see," he said. "You're gonna like it."
"Okay," I said. "Ky, I'm so sorry about my mom. She's not a good person, or a good mom. She just invited you over to see if you were rich, because she wants me to become like her. She just wants me to be with someone rich so that I wouldn't be her problem anymore. I won't be, though. I swear the day I turn eighteen, I will be moving out for good. I don't even want to see her, or my dad, again, after I leave for college. They just married for each other's money, and I'm just a result of their need for their 'perfect public image'. God, I wish I had a better family!" I said, crying into my knees as I hugged them to my chest.
"It's okay," he said. "I wasn't offended at all. She's just mean, and I was prepared for that, thanks to you. You told me she may sound rude, and self absorbed, and snobby, so I was prepared for the worst. So don't apologize to me."
He was so sweet, and nice, and understanding. I wished every girl could have someone like him. Most girls aren't so lucky.
"Let me tell you something, Alana.
You are such a great person that you deserve everything you've got, and much more. You deserve a better family. The best I can do is be the best boyfriend I can be. I love you, Alana. You and Gigi are practically like sisters, and Leo is basically like your brother. Like we said to Gigi that one time; we can be your family. You don't need them," he said to me.
"I love you, Ky," I said.
"I love you more," he said.
I smiled and held his hand.
"You are so beautiful," he said. "In every way."
"You're sweet," I said, blushing.
"I'm serious! Do you seriously not know how gorgeous you are?" He said.
"I'm not-I'm just-...I don't know,"
I stutter.
"Well, you don't necessarily have to say so yourself, but just know that I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world," he said.
I blushed and said,"Thank you, Ky,"
---------
We arrive at our destination moments after our last phrase of dialogue.
"This is it," he said as we parked at the movie theater.
"Pitch perfect two?!" I exclaimed as he waved the tickets in my face.
"Gigi said you wanted to see it. I was pretty interested in seeing it, too. I got them knowing we wouldn't stick around too long at your place," he said. "You mind waiting twenty minutes or so? I took the long route to kill some time," he said.
"I wouldn't mind waiting five hours to see this!" I said.
"What do you want to do in the meantime?" He asked. "I've got some CDs in here if you want to listen to music."
"Okay," I said as I browsed, "Maroon 5, Nirvana, Radiohead, Audioslave, Rage Against the Machine, Evanescence... Taylor Swift?!" I exclaimed. He shrugged. "Can't help it," he said. "I think her music's really good."
"Really? Oh my god, me too! No one that I know, besides you, likes Taylor Swift," I said as I put in her CD. We listened, singing along to the songs we knew.
Then, one song came on that I knew basically defined our relationship.
"And you'll say, 'Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard, the stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours'."
He looked at me, and I looked at him. It seemed like at that moment, that chorus was a summary of the way love always will be for us. I knew I'd stay with him forever. We kissed for a moment.
"Alana?" He said.
"Yes?" I responded.
"That's our song," He said.
I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Let's go ahead and get into the theater, we don't wanna be late," I said.
----------
We walked into the theater, gave the lady our tickets, and went into the movie room.
It was a great movie. My favorite part of it all was when Ky put his arm around me.
When I finally got home, I went to my room, tired as I was. Nothing would ever get in the way of Ky and me. I was so lucky to love him.