1

"Harry, hurry up!" I yelled to my little brother. "Be patient, Cae," he said, rolling his eyes. Me and Harry were about to board the Hogwarts Express for yet another year of my lovely brother causing chaos and bringing attention to himself. Note the heavy sarcasm.

"We all know that she has no patience, Harry," one of my best friends, Jenna, said laughing. I rolled my eyes. "Just get on the fucking train," I growled. "Look out! Lili's angry again!" Zac said as we boarded the train. He, as usual, had saved me and Jenna seats. Harry usually sat with his 'Golden Trio'. 

"Say hi to Ron and Mione for me," I called to my brother as he left. "See you later, sis," he said, walking off. I flipped him off behind his back, making my friends hold in their laughs.

In the compartment were Zac, Didi, Enzo, Theo, Draco, and two boys I didn't know. Me and Jenna squeezed in on either sides of Draco. I found myself sitting beside the unknown and extremely good looking brothers. I grinned at them. The younger one gave me a smile that almost made me faint. The older one winked.

"Coco, who are those two models?" Jenna asked. "How many times will I have to tell you not to call me Coco?" Draco groaned. Jenna put a finger on her chin. Then she shrugged. "I won't ever stop calling you that, so...."

Me and my friends laughed as Draco gave Jenna his angry ferret look. "You know, that only makes you cuter, right?" she said with a wink. Draco blushed, making us laugh even harder. "I can always count on you to annoy Dray. I think he L-I-K-E-S-Y-O-U," Didi said. Draco gave his twin a glare. Didi stuck out her tongue and flipped him off. 

"Well, are you gonna tell us who they are?" I asked impatiently. The older one laughed. "She's the difficult one, isn't she?" he asked my friends. I rounded on them. "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME?!" I demanded. 

"They described you as 'incredibly stubborn, impatient, and sassy'," the younger one said. "I am NOT sassy!" I yelled at my friends, who were laughing their heads off. "Yes, you are, Lili," Zac said, mockingly patting my shoulder. I shrugged off his hand. 

"WHEN ARE YOU GONNA TELL US WHO THEY AREEEEEEEEEEEE?" Jenna whined. "I'm Tom, and this is my brother, Mattheo," the older one said. Mattheo winked at me, making me blush. "Ooooooooooo, Cae's blushing!" Enzo yelled. "Guys, be mature for once," Theo said, dramatically sighing. "Oh come on, Dora. We're about as mature as five year olds," Jenna said. I snorted a laugh. Theo gave her a glare. "D-D-D-D-D-THEODORA!" me and Enzo sang. Everyone laughed as Theo scowled. 

"So, how come you two are just joining Hogwarts?" I asked Tom and Mattheo. "Don't be nosy, Lili," Zac scolded. "No, it's fine," Tom said. "Our father finally decided that we were capable of meeting other people our age. But we're only going to be here for two or three more years," Mattheo said, shrugging. 

I was confused at his explanation, but I didn't ask anything else. "Jenjen, Didi, we need to come up with nicknames for them!" I said to Jenna. "Ooo, yes! Hmmm...how about Tommy?" she suggested. "And Matt!" Didi said. Both brothers wrinkled their noses. Me and my friends cracked up.

"Tommy and Matt it is," I said. "Really?" Mattheo asked. I smiled. "Yes, really," I replied. He rolled his eyes.

"So, have you two been sorted beforehand, or will you two be sorted with the First Years?" Zac asked. Tommy and Matt (😜) shared a look. "We already know what house we'll be in," Mattheo said. I gave him a quizzical look. "Meaning?" I urged after they didn't answer. 

"We'll tell you about it maybe later," Tom said, brushing off the subject. I frowned. These two were stranger than Luna. 

"What are you hoping for?" Jenna asked. "Like I said, we already know," Mattheo said, leaning back and crossing his arms. Ughhhhhhhh, he's so HOT.