7

That evening...

"What're you wearing?" Jenna asked me, Didi, and Nira. Us being the only four girls out of our group of ten, we gathered in Jenjen's dorm to discuss what we would be wearing. Ofc, after she kicked out Zac. 

"I don't know," me, Didi, and Nira said in unison. "TRIPLETS!" me and Didi yelled, turning to each other. 

"It's an inside joke," Jenna stage-whispered to Nira. "Ohhhhhh," she said. 

"Well, this is what I'm wearing," Jenjen said, opening her closet doors dramatically and revealing her outfit on a maniquin. 

pic here:

"Oooooooooooh," I said, examining the crop top and wondering who she would be trying to impress tonight. But I also wondered how she was sorted into Slytherin, wearing cute outfits like these. Stereotypes. 

"I don't know what to wear," Didi said from Jenna's bed. "And that, ladies, is why I had my mother order you these!" Jenna said, triumphantly pulling out a duffel bag from the floor of her closet. She slid it over to me, Didi, and Nira. I, scared of what would pop out at us, carefully unzipped the bag. I gasped. "JENNA ELIZABETH CIPRIANI YOU DID NOT!" I screamed. 

Inside the bag were possibly hundreds of clothes, in every color and fabric imaginable. "Yes, I did," Jenjen said, grinning and crossing her arms. "Just how rich are you?" Nira asked as she pulled a sparkly white top out of the bag.

"Very," Didi said for Jenna. We began to dig through the bag, which I assumed had an extension charm on it, since it seemed almost bottomless. After a while, we all had settled on an outfit to wear.

PRESENTING THE OUTFITS

Cae's outfit

Didi's outfit

Nira's outfit

Nira's outfit

"Nuh-uh, Cae," Jenna said suddenly

"Nuh-uh, Cae," Jenna said suddenly. "What?' I asked. "If you want to impress Mattheo Riddle then you have to wear clothing that makes you look sexy. That cardigan isn't going to do you any favors," she said, reaching for the bag and bringing it to her bed. She sat down beside Didi, and together they looked for an outfit for me. 

Then, I realized that Mattheo's twin was right there! I blushed. "Sorry about them," I said. "Nah, it's fine. You're lucky to have people like them in your life," Nira said. I took a peek at her face. She looked sad. 

"Try this one!" Didi said, shoving a bundle of clothes at me. I sighed and stood up to go change. The bundle was an orange tank top and ripped shorts. I came back out. I saw the heads shaking. Orange was definitely not my color.

"Here!" Jenjen said. She handed me another bundle. I went back into the closet and put it on. "How does this look?" I asked. "THAT'S THE FIT!" they all screamed. I turned to look at myself in Jenna's full-body mirror. I had to admit, I loved this outfit. 

here it is!

"I love it!" I said, posing in front of the mirror

"I love it!" I said, posing in front of the mirror. "He'll love you," Nira said, walking over to stand beside me. "Don't worry. If he doesn't, he'll be in the hospital wing in the morning," Didi said. I chuckled. I knew that Mattheo would be in danger, but that probably wouldn't scare him.

"You girls covered?" I heard Zac's voice ask through the door. "ZAC," Jenjen screamed at the door. I laughed as Didi got up to open the door. Not surprisingly, Zac wasn't alone. Behind him were Theo, Draco, Enzo, Mattheo, and Tom. Nira and Jenjen jumped up to cover me. 

"You can't see the beauty until the party!" Nira yelled. "Well, we just wanted to let you know that Astoria, Daphne, and Pansy were invited last-minute," Draco said. "Aw, whyyyyyyy?" I whined. "I knoooow," Enzo said.

"Because Theo likes Astoria and of course she had to bring her girls," Mattheo said, obviously wishing that us ten had the night to ourselves. But unfortunately, we didn't.

"Well, let's see how you boys did with the decorating," Nira said, pushing past the boys, walking down the hall, and into me and Mattheo's bedroom.

"Wow," me and Nira said in unison. "TWINS," we screamed, turning to each other. She was a fast learner. 

But the boys had done a really good job. Black and emerald green streamers hung from the ceiling. A huge green banner was draped on the wall where our beds were against. Of course, it had the Slytherin crest. 

"For a bunch of shitheads you did pretty good," Didi said, walking in. "Thanks sis," Draco said sarcastically. "Anytime," she replied with just as much sarcasm. We all laughed.

PARTY PREP!

"Cae. Promise me that tonight, you will be the hotass bitch you are. No. Standing. In. Corners," Jenna said, her hands on my shoulders. Us girls were all in her dorm again, getting ready. I laughed. "Jenjen, have you ever known me to be stand-offish?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. "I know that as one of your best friends, you get nervous whenever a hot boy is around," Jenna said. I rolled my eyes and shrugged her hands off my shoulders.

"I'll be fine," I said. "Mmmmhmmm," she said, crossing her arms and giving me her 'don't give me shit' look. "I will!" I said, laughing. Then, Nira came out of the closet, and I grabbed my outfit to go change. After that, I did my makeup in the bathroom. 

"We should call ourselves the Bitch Squad," I said as we all stood in front of Jenna's mirror. We looked hot.

"I like the sound of that!" Didi said, grinning. "Me too!" Nira said. "You know that I'll love that name, Cae," Jenna said. We all grinned and laughed.

"Well, the boys can't party without the Bitch Squad!" I said, dragging the three of them to the door.

Heyyyyyyyyyy. omg i love the bitch squad so much

-Clare<3