6

When it was finally our break, I beelined to where Jenna was. 

"What's up with you?" she asked as I tiredly plopped down onto the common room couch. "Mattheo," I answered. "...what about him?" she asked, sitting down beside me. "We're practically joined at the hip now! All of the professors want me to partner up with him, and I also have to always show him where's the fucking bathroom, or where in this whole castle they keep the ink. HOW WOULD I KNOW?!" I ranted to Jenna, who listened patiently. 

"Well...I guess the professors are just being matchmakers," Jenna said, laughing. "Don't you start with the 'Cae likes Mattheo' shit. Even Didi's teasing me about it," I groaned. 

"Why wouldn't you like me?" Mattheo, appearing out of no where, asked, sitting down on my other side. Jenna flashed me an evil grin. "Because 1, you got me into detention. 2, you're a twat. 3, I just met you. 4, your father killed my parents. 5-" I said, counting on my fingers.

"Okay, okay," he interrupted. "But you can't deny that I'm hot." I blushed and glared at him. I hated that I couldn't deny it. 

"CAE'S BLUSHING!" Jenna yelled. "Shut up," I said, crossing my arms. "Told you so," Mattheo said smugly, leaning back on the couch. "MATTHEO!" a voice cried suddenly from the doorway.

Mattheo's POV:

"Nira?" I asked, turning around and standing up to see a girl barreling towards me. "NIRA!" I yelled, running towards her. We collided in a hug.

"I just got back from the mission! Didn't Father tell you I would be coming?" she said. "No," I replied. "Well, I'm here now," she said. Then, she noticed Cae and Jenna sitting on the couch, blankly staring at us.

"Oh, hi! I'm Mattheo's twin, Denira, but everyone calls me Nira," my twin said, flashing them a smile. 

"I'm Caelia, and this is Jenna, but everyone calls us Cae and Jenjen," Cae said, returning Nira's smile.

QUICK PAUSE

this is what Nira looks like:

ANYWAYS CONTINUE

"Well, nice to meet you, Cae and Jenjen," Nira said. The three girls shared a grin. 

"IS THAT YOU NIRA?!" Tom yelled from the common room doorway. "Yes, BBB," she said. "BBB?" Cae asked, clearly confused. "Big Brother Bitch," Nira said as Tom bearhugged her. Cae and Jenna busted out laughing at Tom's nickname. 

"Awwww, why are you laughing without us?" Enzo whined, walking in with Draco, Zac, Theo, and Didi. "They're laughing at Tom's nickname," I said plainly. 

"What is it?" Didi asked. "BBB: Big Brother Bitch," Cae said, smirking as Tom glared her. Draco, Zac, Enzo, and Didi laughed. 

Cae's POV

I never would've imagined Mattheo and Tom having soft spots. But, here's their sister Nira, and there's the two protective bitches. 

"Well, BBB," Didi said, causing everyone to laugh again. It was obvious she would be tormenting him with that nickname for the rest of eternity. 

"There's a party tonight, Nira," I said. "If you want to come," Jenna cut in. Didi, Jenna, and I nodded. Nira grinned. "Of course I'm comin!" she said. Party animal," Mattheo and Tom muttered. 

"Oh hey! I just realized that there's two sets of twins in our group! Damn, there are 10 people here!" Zac said. "Let's get a round of applause for Zee. He finally learned how to count!" I said, clapping slowly. Zee gave me a look of pure annoyance.

"Okay, before Zac and Cae begin their fight, let's plan the party, shall we?" Mattheo cut in. I gave him a pout. He returned with his famous smirk. 

Hey peeps! hope youre enjoying the book so far <3

-clare