10

"So, what's todays plans after classes?" Jenjen asked. We had already gotten our breakfast and taken our spots on the bench. You can guess who was beside me.

"Trying not to fucking die in class," Didi muttered. "You're so productive," Draco said, with heavy sarcasm. "I know," his twin replied, flipping her hair. I chuckled as Draco rolled his eyes.

"Attention, attention!" Dumblewhore called from his podium. Every head turned in his direction. "I have a quick announcement to make," he continued. "No shit Sherlock," I muttered. I heard a few laughs from the rest of the Slytherin table. 

"This year, Hogwarts will host the Triwizard Tournament!" Dumbledore said. From beside me, Didi gasped. I looked around to see lots of wide eyes and open mouths. 

"What's the big deal?" I whispered to Didi as Dumbledore drones on about details. "Shut up and you'll know," she hissed back. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Dumbledore. 

"One student from each school will be able to compete," he is saying. "And only 17 and up will be able to put in their name." PUT THEIR NAME INTO WHAT?!

Then, as if answering my thoughts, a huge golden cup appeared beside Dumbledore's podium. "The Goblet of Fire," he said, presenting the cup, which was as tall as he was. I held in a laugh.

"If any student under the age of 17 tries to put their name in the goblet, I promise you, there will be consequences," Dumbledore said with a grin. Then, he stepped down from the podium. 

"Awwwwwwwwww, I wanted to put my name in!" Enzo whined. "Enzo, you would probably die, and we can't have that happening, now can we?" I said smartly. "Don't pull out your logic, Cae," Enzo grumbled. "Cae has logic?" Mattheo asked. I glared at him. Everyone laughed.

"You are just asking for a knife at your throat," I growled. "It's cute how you think that you can intimidate me," he replied. "Hey, it's worth a try," I said, shrugging. "Well, your try failed," Mattheo said, crossing his arms on top of the table. 

"Guys, clam down," Jenjen said, leaning across the table and waving an arm between us. "Why?" I asked. "Because I foresee that if you two go on, you'll get put in detention with him," she said. "I already am," I muttered. "Why does that surprise me?" Theo asked loftily. 

"That's my Lili!" Zac said, putting both fists in the air. "I think that's your fastest record for first detention of the year," Draco said, laughing. "Well, you can thank Matt here," I said, elbowing Mattheo. 

"When is your detention?" Jenjen asked. "Tonight," me and Mattheo said in unison. We looked at each other. "TWINS," Didi, Nira, and Jenjen screamed for us. We shared a small smile, then looked away.