1* The After Party

It's a sad day today. The series of My School President has ended. Even though it is very hot out, it doesn't stop the cast for having a huge party to celebrate the happy ending of the BL series. Everyone was sad, but not as sad as the two main couples, Fourth and Gemini who played Tinn and Gun, and Satang and Winny who played Sound and Win. Both couples never knew how much their lives were going to change after this series. 

At the party when Gemini saw Fourth talking with Satang, he felt a stab of jealousy in his chest

At the party when Gemini saw Fourth talking with Satang, he felt a stab of jealousy in his chest. Much like his character Tinn must have felt when he heard Sound was flirting with Gun, but of course it was a misunderstanding. Maybe they do like each other in real life?  They are very close. Gemini thought sadly that maybe it was best to just be close friends with Fourth. It was easier, but was it though? It wasn't easy watching him act all cute and smiling, even affectionate with him. A moment later they embraced! No, was it really true?

"Hey guys! Let's have some live music here! It'll make it feel like the series never ended!" Cried Au, the director of the series. 

Everyone cheered, and started chanting for both Fourth and Gemini to go up there and sing! Fourth went up to Gemini, who by the way is mostly called Gem by all his friends, and gazed into his eyes a little.

"Let's do it. for the memories." Said Fourth sweetly, and with that soft tone he knew and loved so well. 

"Sure." Gem answered softly. Without preparation, Fourth grabbed his hand and together they went onto the platform.  

The cast party was held at a fancy hotel and there was a stage there.   As they went up together holding hands, Fourth suddenly felt like he was trapped into his own character again as Tinn, who was in love with Gun. They requested to sing their favorite song, the song that was sung when their band sang at their high school prom and both Gun and Tinn came out to everyone and announced they were dating. It brought happy yet sad memories to them both at the same time.  

The song had so much love and meaning for them that they kept feeling emotional, and at one point during the song in the back when Satang was playing a really deep and heart warming solo on his guitar, Winny, gazed at him fondly and mouthed the words, 'I love you'. Here Satang smiled sweetly at him and stepped closer as though he totally got the message. 

Meanwhile, Gem and Fourth were in a world of their own as they sang together so close, their lips practically touching, and at the end of the song, there was a look in Fourth's eyes that melted Gem's heart. He reached up and touched his face with his hand. 

"Don't like me anymore." Gem said softly so only Fourth could hear him. "At least not like this, not as a friend. I can't take it," 

"What?" Fourth asked desperately and Gem left his side. 

It was as if that song allowed him to feel what he was feeling for Fourth all this time, long before this series, long before the last series that they were in together too. If they were in another series  together and Gem had to hide his feelings, then he'd say he had other obligations or would just be a supporting role and not the main role. When would Forth understand?