3* Play It Safe

Gemini had no idea what he was getting himself into after he decided to make his relationship official with Fourth. He knew they were both famous, he knew they were both well liked by the girls and guys too maybe, who knew, but anyway, Gemini tried his best to be protective of Fourth, and vise versa too, especially after what went down with them after the party and that anonymous creep took a picture of them kissing. 

That night when Fourth got home all smiling and happy and dancing on his bed,  he got a notification on his IG, revealing the kiss between them.

"Who did this? We're dead! We can't be together now can we?" Poor  Fourth felt flustered and anxious, almost in tears, when the doorbell rang. Anxiously he hid the phone in his pocket and went to the back door, which was always where he brought his best friend  Gem in since day one.

"Only special friends get to come in through the back." He had told him, while dragging his hand. 

  Now he lead Gem in and the minute he saw him he put his arms around him.

"Gemini, what are we gonna do? The public wasn't supposed to know about us!"  

"Fourth baby, do you not want people to know about us? Are you ashamed of us?" 

Gemini took him in his arms and stroked his head, reassuring him that he wasn't ashamed, that he only felt protective of his beloved boyfriend. So many things could happen without his control and they had to be careful from now on and not show too much affection in public. 

Here, Fourth didn't look happy as he released himself from him. The hurt in his eyes, if there was anything he hated, it was his lover getting upset. 

"Fine, you want us to not show affection in public? We won't. Besides someone might be watching us right now!"

To show how much in love he was with him, and the fact that Gem didn't want Fourth to think he wanted to hide their relationship, Gemini grabbed his face and pressed his lips against his. It was another passionate moment. Fourth felt like crying when their kiss was becoming more franticly spicy, they were even making their way into the bed room. Suddenly Gem bounded on the bed on top of Fourth who cried a little in happiness, not in pain, and Gemini put his hands in his on either side of him.

"You think I'm ashamed of us now?"

"That remains to be seen." They shared some more sweet and tender kisses when Gem helped him off with his shirt.

"I love you Fourth, I always have, and no matter what happens, I always will,"

They both leaned in and gave each other deep kisses with sighs and moans, and Fourth turned Gemini over because he said he wanted to be on top.   

Gemini could barely contain his arousal as his lover gave him tender kisses, not for the first time leaving his lips.  They had made out a few times, some under the shirt action but never went bellow the equator, if you catch my drift. Gemini felt Fourth undo his pants and was going to ask permission do to withdraw his when he heard the front door slam.

"Shit!" They both cried and bounded up at once, putting their clothes on. They then heard anxious voices calling them from the other end of the house.

"Fourth! Fourth? Gemmie?" Sometimes Gemini's mom would call him this.

"Crap it's my mom!" Said Gemini anxiously. 

They hastily got dressed and went out side together.

"Mom, what are you doing here? Fourth and I were getting busy...I mean...we were...busy cleaning my room!"

"Nice save babe." Gemini to him softly, but at the same time feeling damn embarrassed. 

Beautiful Soulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें