17* Love Returns

"Why are you standing here of all places! You could get soaking wet!" 

"Fourth?! You came back? I thought you were out with Ford?"

"No! Well I was with him but then when you didn't reply to my last ten texts I got worried, thinking some thing terrible might have happened to you! But you're safe, you're right here, and I'd rather be with you than anyone." Gemini smiled sweetly and set a hand on his cheek. 

"My phone died, that's why I couldn't reply. I'm so sorry I made you worry, and I'm glad that you're here with me. Come on, let's get out of this awful weather and some where dry."

"My car is around the corner! Come on!" 

Fourth took his hand and held an umbrella over their heads as they made their way to his car.  "Oh, what about your car?" Fourth asked. Gemini fround, saying his car also ran out of batteries. 

"What bad luck! Let's leave it here over night, tomorrow morning we can call triple A and have them come get it okay? It should be safe here, no one can really steal a busted car anyway." Said Fourth reasonably, and they walked hand in hand to his car and got inside. Almost as soon as they were inside and had their seatbelts on, Gemini took Fourth's face in his and leaned in without hesitation. Fourth was thrilled by this gesture from Gemini, who was usually the shy one in this relationship.  Gemini would normally let him make the first move. 

 Fourth welcomed his kiss lovingly and stroked his face while doing so, allowing their mouths to open and close as though they were eating each other, tasting each other with each other's tongues and allowed themselves to constantly moan and finding their sexual urges creeping up as they were making out feverishly. Gemini was the first to say they better slow down before they started something they couldn't finish. 

"Then let's finish it, at your place. My parents are out tonight anyway. I think they're staying over night at some bed and breakfast place, it is their anniversary after all." Said Fourth as if he just remembered, which he did and felt suddenly guilty.  

"Well let's stay over night at your place then, I don't have to be home for any reason. Let's go, and thank you for rescuing me."

"Don't I always?"  

Winny was currently at a bar, and not the good kind

Winny was currently at a bar, and not the good kind. The kind where guys went to pick up guys and often slept with them, or worse. He drank some heavy vodka with scotch on the rocks, when a handsome guy came over to him.

"Are you alone?"