9. Ballroom Dancing

A week later after that incident, Fourth heard about a dance competition that was to be held near their town. He really wanted to compete, and he knew Gemini could dance! So his chance was pretty good! Fourth couldn't dance though. So Gem could teach him right? 

Satang and Winny were also noticing this competition, and the winner got 1000 bucks! In their case, neither of them could dance, so they thought they should take lessons.

"There's ball room dancing classes near our old school. Let's take it and learn! All four of us! It'll be a way of spending more time together." Said Satang enthusiastically when they all hung out for pizza one after noon.

"Sounds good to me! How about it hun?" Said Fourth to Gem. 

"Sure, sounds good. Now I don't wanna hear any fighting between the pair of you." He was pointing at Satang and Winny who were always bickering about something these days.

"Us? How dare you! We'll be as cool as a cucumber!" Said Winny smiling.

"Yeah you won't even know we're in the room!" Cooperated Satang. 

Later on in the dance lesson:

Satang accidently stepped on Winny's foot as he was trying to spin him.

"Ouch would you watch it! You nearly stubbed my toe!
"Yeah well you nearly bruised my scull when we bumped heads together doing the mambo! This is a waltz okay? So let's get it together, and count with me, your not leading right!"

"Then you lead!" They quarreled.

Fourth and Gemini laughed together as Gemini spun him around carefully and they met together face to face, meeting hands perfectly again.

"Why won't those two ever stop fighting?" Said Fourth shaking his head.

"I dunno, but maybe it's their way of saying they love eachother?" 

Fourth laughed again. The next step after that was the Cha Cha! Everyone was looking forward to that! 

They did all sorts of dance steps and styles, and boy were they exhausted after the first half. Both couples collapsed outside of the studio and drank lots of water.

"Dude what have we gotten ourselves into? It's really getting to me." Said Gemini, sighing. It was hot that day too so that didn't help. 

"I think we could win this thing, we're getting damn good! And my honey here is really patient and kind with me. He let's me do all the spinning!" Said Fourth proudly.

"Well maybe we should switch partners! I'm getting rather fed up with mine." Said Winny angrily.

"Oh well if that's the way you want it! Fine! Fourth, would you be my partner?!"

"Oh hell no! I'm not letting this happen!" Cried Gem standing up, splitting them up as they were taking hands. 

"Honey it'll just be for a bit until these too simmer down. I love you! Breathe okay? Smile too, it's always attractive when you do." Said Fourth in a pleadingly cute voice. Gemini finally did as he was told and let Fourth dance with Satang for the second half of the dance class.

As it turned out, surprisingly enough, those two really hit it off and danced really good! Especially when they were doing the Latin dances! You could just feel the heat between them, and tension. Even the dance instructor noticed.

"Are you boys a couple?"

"No! No of course not. He's my boyfriend!" They both pointed to either Fourth or Winny. 

Beautiful SoulOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara