6* Parents and Dinner

Winny was doing some writing at his desk. He loved to write. It was his hobby, and one day he'd make it his job too. He had lately been into writing romance novels, mostly Boys Love novels because that's what he could relate to the most. He was drumming away with his fingers on the keyboard when he got a call from his boyfriend. 

"Hello baby, How are you?"

"Okay babe listen, I wanted to ask you to dinner to night to officially meet my parents. I told them about you and want so much for my boyfriend to fall for my family like I fell for you." Said Satang seductively. 

"Really?" He asked, doubtfully. "Exactly like I fell for you?"

"Okay maybe not exactly like that, but I do want you to get to know them better. Please come, they're nice people."

 Winny thought about it for a moment,  and really felt excited about this, but also really nervous. He supposed every boyfriend was nervous to meet their lover's parents, especially if they weren't nice, but this wasn't the case. Satang's parents were nice people, and were even accepting his choice of dating guys. Winny found himself smiling and holding a pillow close to his face because he wanted to scream with glee.

"Yes Satang I'm here!  I'll meet your parents. What should I wear?" 

"Where what ever suits you. Be yourself okay?  No need to impress them because you already impress me. Love you babe, and see you soon!"

"Wait, what time?"

"I'll pick you up at 7:00 later today, okay?" Winny was smiling a mile wide now in his phone and said I love you.

"I love you too,"

They didn't hang up though, they ended up talking for two hours and then hung up eventually. 

When Winny's mom, Anna, came in she found her son dancing on his bed and was worried he might fall over!

"Winny! What are you doing?!"

"Nothing, why?" His mother helped him down and then fixed his hair and kissed his cheek.

"I made your favorite. Ramen with shrimp. I hope you like it. Dad's going to be away again tonight, so it's just you and me." Away, yeah right thought Winny. 

His dad, Adam, was totally having an affair but wouldn't fess up to his wife. He had been going away every other weekend lately. He said it was for business, but Winny knew it was a lie. Winny felt so guilty leaving his mom alone when he was with his boyfriend tonight. 

AN: Instead of using Winny's dad's real name, I have made up one. 

"I'm sorry ma, I'm planning to eat my boy...my friend's house tonight."

"Satang?"  Winny nodded. Ann smiled and put her arm around her son. She knew about Winny and Satang and how they had gotten close recently. Anna even had a hunch they were more than that but her son didn't tell her yet. She was going to wait for that day.  ) She loved her son more than life, and only wanted her son to be happy.  Even though his dad was a low life cheating scum, he would accept him too. 

Later that evening Satang was dressed in a simple outfit, jeans and a nice shirt.