18* A romantic Getaway

The filming was almost over now. It was amazing how time flew by. The cast were going to miss each other and all ended up good friends in the end. Ford even found himself a boyfriend outside work. Freen and Becky were in love as ever. Pond and Phuwin from the club were now happily dating. Perth and Ohm were about to celebrate their own year anniversary and saved enough money to travel to Paris!

Satang, Winny, Fourth and Gemini were in a sweet world of their own, just enjoying life and being best friends, with of course their seperate boy friends.

"We should all take a trip together, once this series is over." Said Winny happily, when they were all hanging at the beach one day.

"Yeah but where? Some where we can afford, obviously." Suggested Satang.

"How about Koh Samui? It's not too expensive and always beautiful and very romantic. Perfect for couples like us! How about it?"

They all agreed that's what they were going to do, so they gave all each other a high five, and then ran to the water together and happily played in the water like a bunch of wild teenagers. Wild teenagers in love, that is.

 Pretty soon it was time to say goodbye, and the cast members all got together for a final performance and thousands of people attended, weather it was in person, or on the internet. 

When everything was rapped up and down with, the gang all set out for the island of Koh Samui, and in Fourth's place, one of the most romantic places on earth. In fact, his parents came here on their honeymoon and stayed in one the luxurious hotels. That's exactly what the gang did, except, Fourth Gemini, Satang and Winny slept in seperate rooms, incase there were any activities during the night that contained lots of noise. 

"Not to mention private parts showing!" Said Winny, and Satang slapped him over the head, playfully. 

"Okay gang, let's make the most of this trip! Let's let it be the most wonderful and romantic trip of our lives!" Cried Fourth excitedly. 

"Okay but first thing's first." Said Gemini grinning.

"What?" It took both Satang and Winnie to drag poor Satang into the water and dump him in! 

Everyone laughed and splashed waves on each other, everyone was all smiles and laughs now, having so much fun.

When they were swimmed out, the four  of them took towels and relaxed on the beach. Gemini took some suntan lotion and gently began rubbing some over Fourth's hand, arm, shoulder and neck.

"Ahh that feels good!  Ouch not in my ear!" Fourth cried as Gemini laughed and stopped messing around. 

"I'm gonna get you for that!" Fourth ran after Gemini and soon caught up with him on the grass and collapsed on top of each other. Fourth was all smiles here, looking up at the most precious human being to him on earth.