16* And The Drama Begins

Satang tried to reach Winny about five or six times the next day. Oh crap, he then remembered his meeting with Becky at the press conference yesterday, about the new series they'd be doing together. Did Winny perhaps see them conversing and think wrongly? 

Finally, being fed up without a reply, he went to Winny's house and rang the door bell. Winny's mom answered.

"Hello dear, you must be here to see Winny."

"Yes I am, can I come in please?" 

"Of course! I'll go get him." 

But there was no need. Winny was already down stairs and a very cross look on his face. He ordered  Anna to tell him to get out, but of course his mother begged him to stay and to talk things out with him. 

"I'll leave you two in peace." She said kindly and left the room.  

As soon as Anna disappeared, Satang took Winny's hands in his but he yanked them off.

"I know what I saw Satang, you and Becky were totally flirting."

"We weren't flirting! I hit her car by accident in the parking lot near the building, we're just friend's that's it.  The only one I love is you."

"Oh yeah, prove it." Said Winny sternly.  Satang leaned forward and kissed him firmly against the  lips, and then released. "Satisfied?"

"You call that satisfying?" 

"Oaky Win, what do you want from me because I give up!" 

Win leaned forward and grabbed Satang's lips with his, massaging them up and down, his hands on the collar of his shirt. Then as if on the last second he changed his mind and put his hands on his neck, so his kiss became a little softer. Satang looked sadly at him as he took a few moments to breathe deeply.

"Love me Satang, love me as I love you okay? I don't want you flirting with anyone else but me. I know I get stupid and jealous, I can't help it. I'm scared of this series, I'm scared of complicating our relationship."

Satang looked a bit confused since he said he  thought Winny was thrilled about the idea at working with him again.

"Isn't there a rule that lovers, shouldn't work together? It would only tare them apart?" 

"The only thing that would tare us apart, is ourselves. As long as we trust each other we should have no problem staying together through out this series. I've loved you for a long time Win, the first time I met you on the set of MSP." Winny smiled and took his hands in his, made themselves vow that they wouldn't fight anymore, and if there was ever a problem, they would talk things out. 

"Deal. Come on, let's study our script together. Our manager just gave me mine, so I thought I might as well take yours too, since we're a couple and all."