14. Rules Of Engagement

Gemini, Fourth, Satang and Winny went to their manager's penthouse that was in the heart of the city, and they were always intimidated when ever they visited. They didn't visit too much, but they were good friends with their manager named Jewels, who was really quite sweet and generous with her time.  (I don't know their real manager's name, so if anyone does, please tell me and I'll change it.)  

The four all sat down, each couple looked very nervous and had their hands folded in their laps.

"We wanted to see you because we wanted your in put. Is this information true on Instagram? Or was this some fan's idea? We also saw the dance competition and saw your announcement, Gemini."

"No, it's true, and I'm the one responsible for it, for the LIVE I mean." Said Satang softly, his eyes glued to the floor. Winny gently held his hand now, not caring if they were sitting in front of the manager. 

"Well we have both good news and bad news for you. A director has another BL series lined up for all of you, but the bad news is, you can't be dating outside the project." Frowns from all of them. Fourth stood up and respectfully asked why they couldn't date in public even though they had already came out to their fans. 

"Because it would cause too many complications. Your characters have third parties, and the fans have the freedom to ship you guys, and others actors  will step into the picture. So you see it would be difficult to maintain a relationship during the series. You are going to not only be with each other but lots of other actors and managers at once, so we ask you to please hold off on your romantic endeavors. I know how you all feel, and I understand, but trust me, if you wish to stay in this business, you must abide by our rules. Otherwise, it could cause trouble, even drama that would maybe even interfere with filming, and we don't want that. 

"Ma'am we love each other, Satang and. We can't just turn off our feelings during the filming. If we want to show our affection in front of the camera we'll do it."  Stated Winny. 

"I'm not allowing this. The camera is no place for affection.  Fans can be cruel, and you'll receive hurtful words, I'm sure of it. I can't allow you to get hurt, so for your own safety keep it on the down low for now all right? Other wise I'll have to find another couple for your role.

"Fine, then I decline this role. I'm not going to give up who I am for a second to please you, or anyone else from the industry! I'm leaving!" 

"Win!" Cried Satang watching him leave. Satang begged to follow his boyfriend to talk some sense into him. 

He found Winny sobbing at one of the benches in the empty hallway and he rushed over to him

"Pooh Bear, don't cry. I know you want to be together with me always, believe me I do to. Didn't we promise each other that we'd stick together no matter what life throws at us?" Winny wiped his eyes.

"I didn't expect it to happen so soon. How can she ask us to hide our love? It's not fair! If we were a straight couple she wouldn't do this."

"If we were a straight couple it would be exactly the same! Most couples who are actors hardly ever come out to the world, and we're one of the lucky ones." Satang dried his tears gently with his thumbs. Despite the fact the was crying Satang didn't mind. He kissed him sweetly. It made his lips salty, but he liked it. No, he loved it and wanted more. Winny moaned only to stop him from kissing.

"Baby, we can't do this. If I have to hide my love from you forget it. I've hid it from you long enough. If you want to do the series then find another partner. I can't restrain myself from not being romantic with you out in the open."

"I love you, and I want to be your boyfriend. So I'll refuse the project too. I still want to move into a new apartment with you, and start our new beginning. I'll tell our manager that I resign as well."

"Not if it keeps you from achieving your dream." Satang kissed Winny's knuckles, and set it to his heart, pulling him close.

"You're my dream, and you always have been."

They touched foreheads and then suddenly, someone blew their nose and gasped out sobbing. It was Jewels! Their manager! Near by, Fourth and Gemini were watching too!

"That was so beautiful! Okay you know what, erase everything I just said from your memory! You can date, you can fall in love in the series and out of it just do me one  favor okay?"

"Anything!" The four boys said at once. 

"Be careful. I really don't want there to be any drama through out this series, because there is Drama in it too. I want it to be a peaceful time for all of us. Just know I'm very happy, for all of you and have secretly shipped you all for a long time!"  The four of them hugged her and all thanked her ever so gratefully for accepting them as they were and told her repeatedly that they could do this, despite the challenges that were faced! 

 Just know I'm very happy, for all of you and have secretly shipped you all for a long time!"  The four of them hugged her and all thanked her ever so gratefully for accepting them as they were and told her repeatedly that they could do this, desp...

The four of them met later for some delicious Thai food at a near by resteraunt to celebrate. Each couple happily serving each other some food. Some fans near by came over to take their picture and asked if they were both a real couple or if they were just dreaming. They were able to say proudly that they were real and madly in love.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!" Said some people in the resteraunt. Pretty soon everyone was chiming in and  tapping their glasses like it was a double wedding reception!   

Both Fourth Gemini, Satang and Winny shared a sweet kiss for the resteraunt to see, and of course some fans of theirs filmed this amazing moment.  

"Love, I need to use the bathroom, I'll be right back." Said Fourth to Gemini and got up to leave. The fans respectfully gave them privacy after this. 

In the bathroom, when Fourth was done and washed his hands a voice spoke behind him. 

"Hello Fourth, long time no see." Fourth spun around and gaped at the handsome man in front of him. No way, he hadn't seen him in five years. "I'm going to play your first boyfriend in the up coming series, My Love Guide (Fictional Series

 Fourth felt sadness instead of happiness when he looked at this boy, but that's mostly how you'd  feel when looking at a long lost ex, right?