19* Midnight kisses

AN: this chapter will focus on Gemini and Fourth. It will have a love scene so please read at your own risk :) Thank you! 

Fourth climbed on the bed next to Gemini and cuddled under the blankets.  They gazed into each other's eyes, full of meaning and held hands.

"Fourth?"

"Hmm?" 

"Can I kiss you good night?" Fourth smiled and nodded, really wanting him too, but seceretly wanted him to do more than that. They leaned in slowly and stroked each other's lips up and down.  It was so so soft, and it last a long while. Fourth felt Gemini's body over his own, not disturbed in the least by his boldness. He wanted more than just kissing. He always did.

"I love you Fourth...can we do more than kissing? I can't hold back anymore." Fourth nodded, and said he packed condoms in case they did decide to commence. 

"I'm so ready Fourth. I'm ready for all of you. Please take me." 

Fourth happily allowed Gemini to kiss him deeply, and was preparing himself for heavenly pleasures. They kissed for a long time and slowly began removing each other's clothing. 

Gemini was both rough and gentle at the same time with his touches. During their first time were they never once in pain, or uncomfortable, only basking in the glow of their erection getting hot, and their sexual urges awakening as though they finally were realizing they were missing all these years. 

"Oh this feels so good." Fourth kept saying, as he was giving his inner area the attention that it had not gotten for the past eighteen years of living. Fourth closed his eyes with sighed with pleasure as Gemini was feasting upon him, and he knew he also was enjoying his moment. Their moment of making love for the first time. 

They loved eachother so much. All their gestures were gentle, their words were sweet and tender, like their kisses that seemed to last forever under the glow of the yellow lava lamp that stood by their bedside table. It belonged to Gemini. He couldn't sleep without it. 

They ended their amazing night of pleasure and satisfaction by saying 'I love you' to each other. 

Two doors down,  Winnie and Satang were having a hot and passionate night of their own. Their sounds were echoing and bouncing off the walls, but did they give a hoot about that? No! They wanted to make every second count. Satang never let go of Winnie as he turned him over in bed, exploring his naked body and basking in the glow of his lust, Winnie just lying there, ready to be submitted and wanted Satang to be confident, so he let him do all the work.  He just loved it when he was in control, and it made him extra excited. Winnie didn't sleep with a lava lamp, but he did sleep with a nightlight. It glowed on the sealing and turned it into a billion stars. 

  It made the atmosphere really romantic and they were able to commence beautifully. They never stopped saying 'I love you' or asked each other if they were comfortable. They took care of each other and were respectful, rough though they were. Every kiss was sweet and savory, every tough was gentle yet firm at the same time.

As they lay on their side, kissing each other after they both achieved an amazing orgasm, Satang stroked Winnie's face and hair, and asked if he was happy.

"I've never been happier in my life. Marry me."

"Now?"

"No, when the time is right for us. I can't imagine being with anyone else. I love you."

Satang leaned in and touched his forehead with his. "What do you think?"

Winnie kissed his forehead sweetly. 

"Is that a yes?"  

"Just go to sleep. I'll let you know when the time is right."

 Their breathing slowed down to a normal rate, and pretty soon after, they fell asleep.