10. The Calm Before The Storm

The dance competition was getting closer, and the couples were back together again almost as if nothing happened. Fourth Gemini paired up, so did Winny and Satang. They practiced hard day and night. One night, Fourth and Gemini were dancing out side their house when they stared into each other's eyes for a moment.   

"When we win, let's tell everyone we're in love." Said Satang sweetly. 

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"And if we lose?"

"We'll let Fourth and Gemini spill the beans." 

Winny leaned forward and kissed his forehead, but Satang wanted more. He kissed his lips.

When they started kissing more passionately Winny moaned and leaned back a little.

"Why are you so afraid to tell them? You're scared of prejudice?" Winny nodded.

 Satang assured them that no matter what kind of hate or prejudice lay ahead for them, Satang promised to protect him with all his heart. 

They held each other close, and both didn't want time to stop. Maybe during the day they Faught a lot, but when the sun went down, all they wanted to do was embrace each other. 

Later that week, was not only another dance class, but it was another fan meet. Yes they still had fans, yes, they were still BL actors despite the fact that their series had ended. The MC who held the fan meeting was named Sammy, and she was really sweet and kind to the boys, and really enjoyed teasing them. Of course no one knew that they were a real couple outside the industry. 

Sammy mentioned there was some discussion about a chance to star as a couple in another BL series, but it wouldn't be as Sound and Win

Sammy mentioned there was some discussion about a chance to star as a couple in another BL series, but it wouldn't be as Sound and Win. It would be a darker more intense series and she asked weather they would be up for it.

"Totally, we'd love to expand our talents, and see what open's for us, we love working together and we know that we can handle any kind of emotional entailment." Everyone cheered at these words. 

"What kind of character would you like to play Winny? With Satang as your boyfriend of course."

"I'd love to play a guy who lost something special in his life, but then would over come it because of help from this idiot." Everyone both laughed and cheered. In My School President, Satang's character Sound often called him this, so it was understandable. 

"What about you, Satang?"

"Yes, I too would like to play a darker character. Maybe a mafia dude, or just someone who likes to get into trouble all the time, but of course would be saved by this handsome stud." A literal scream from the audience here. Sammy smiled widely, saying she couldn't wait to see that kind of series either.

She then asked all the usual questions, how long they had been friends, would they work together for a long time? What were their favorite hobbies? Stuff like that.