7. Sundance

Gemini and Fourth walked on the beach together hand in hand. Gemini took Fourth's hand and set it to his lips, kissing his knuckles sweetly. Fourth looked down at his hand in his tenderly, and at Gemini. How handsome he had become, how loved and admired he was by everyone. How he wished he was older so he could so much more with him, how he wished his parents weren't so overly protective, like his mother. He knew she meant well, but he still couldn't help wonder weather for their safety, weather or not they should hold off on their relationship. No, he just couldn't do that. He loved him more than life, and if he could, he'd marry him, today. 

The sun was setting over the sky and it was such a romantic atmosphere.  The water was so calm and the sun glowed so much, it sent down demands in the water, making the sun dance on top. It set a such a warm glow on Gem's face as well as he  stood in front of Fourth.

"Fourth I want to ask you something."

"Gemmie, please don't."  Said Fourth his eyes moistening and stars appeared in his eyes.  Gem looked at him firmly now, taking Fourth's face in his, really wanting to ask this for a long time.

"I'm going to ask you and you're going to hear me out. Fourth, we've known each other a long time, we fell in love unexpectedly, I can't go on anymore, not having the world not know about us. I love you, and I want to tell people."

"I can't put you in that danger. We're too famous, people judge us for how close we are, because we're so young. Some people hate it!" This made Gemini nearly cry  and he shook him a little.

"I don't hate it, and I don't hate you. I hate anyone who tries to hurt you, or to think ill of gay people, or bitch about the fact that we're only eighteen or nineteen years old. It's not a crime to be in love, it's not a crime to kiss each other."

Fourth was silent for a long time and sat on the sand, looking out at the ocean. The sun was very close to setting. Soon it would be twilight. A beautiful white bird just then flew across the horizon. It looked so free from where he sat. That's what he wanted, freedom. Gemini took Fourth's hand again. 

"Please think about what I ask. I really want us to last. I can't go one day without you."

Fourth smiled, and leaned in to kiss him. His lips were so soft, as his face and hands. Everything about Gemini was tender and sweet. The wetness of their tongues dancing up and down sent them both shivers up and down his spine.

"I love you, I always have, and I always will no matter what. Weather everyone hates us after our announcement, or weather they give us our blessing."

"Thank you Fourth. We have a fan meeting next week. We'll tell everyone then." 

They held eachother close, both crying with both happiness and sadness at the same time.

After they were cried out together they just lay there on the sand, facing each other, until they got tired. Fourth climbed on top of his lover and rested his head on his stomach.

"I wish we could always be like this."  

"I wish the world was a nicer and kinder place." 

Gemini and Fourth slept there on there on the beach, all night long.  

When they woke, it was morning.  

Gemini was the first to wake and smiled at his sweet heart. He was so happy Fourth agreed to tell everyone, and was he scared too? Yes he was terrified, but he was ready to face the consequences. 

Eventually they both got up, went home to Gemini's house and had breakfast. Gemini said his parents were away that weekend so he had the house to himself. He loved being alone, but he didn't like being lonely.

They made breakfast together of fish eggs and meat and ramen on the side. Both were quite starving after spending all night out. 

  "What are your plans today?" Gemini asked him as he was drinking his orange juice.

"Just to be with you. It's Saturday so I'm totally free."

"Want to go to the amusement park and go on some rides? We haven't done that since we were kids."  Fourth smiled and said it was a date. 

After they finished, showered together then got changed, they went to the amusement park and went on some rides. Some Gemini liked better than others. There was some that really scared him or made him sick after. But Fourth loved it and kept saying he wanted to go again.

On some of the terrifying ones with scary images and sound effects, Gemini would hold Fourth really tightly around the middle, his chin resting on his shoulder. Fourth would then kiss his head and comfort him, saying he was there and nothing would hurt him. 

When they got done with a monster themed one Fourth saw Gemini was rather shaken and ill looking.

"Honey are you okay?"

"I have something to tell you. My greatest fear is being in the dark. Can't stand darkness. I always sleep with the light on. At least when I'm alone."

"I'm sorry dear, if I had known I wouldn't have taken you on that ride. Why didn't you tell me?" 

"Because I just wanted to see you happy and enjoying yourself.  I know I'm a baby for being scared of the dark, but I don't think I'll ever get over it."  Fourth smiled and put his hands in his, telling him he was proud of him for toughing it out, but also told him not to be strong for his sake. If he wanted to stay away from things like that, to tell him in the future?

"Do I have a future with you?"  

Despite the fact that they weren't alone and in a sea of people, they kissed each other very sweetly.

"Hey look who it is!" Said a familiar voice from near by.

"Satang, Winny! How long were you here for?" Fourth asked. The two boys were there, holding hands and said they had been there for a couple hours already and were getting hungry.

"GemGem got sick here in the Tunnel Of Terror just now,  but it's my fault I shouldn't have took him there. Let's all get lunch I'm starved! Can you eat hun?"  Gemini said was starting to feel a little better and could eat.

The gang all ate at the resteraunt together, both couples would be feeding each other cutely.  At one point Forth actually tried to feed Winny when Satang got majorly jealous and whacked his hand with his chop stick.

"Oy! Keep your hands off my man, got it?" 

"Sorry dude, I was just feeding him. No need to be jealous."

"Jealous my ass, still, watch your step. By the way our agent wants to see us about something. All of us on Monday."

"About what?" Fourth asked curiously. 

Satang said he didn't know, but he suspected it was something serious because he sounded that way over the phone. 

Fourth looked around him anxiously. Was anyone watching them be all luvy dubby earlier? Were they going to be punished for it?