23* Fourth's Punishment

"Winny!"
"Yeah it's me, your worst nightmare." Said Winny glaring at him. "Okay, what are you doing with Fourth? Get away from him!""
"Winny calm yourself down!" Cried Fourth anxiously trying to prevent a brawl that might or might happen in the store mall. 

"I saw him he was totally all over you! Wait till I tell Gemini about this!"

"Oh yeah? You're in trouble too! What are you doing at at a ring store with my beloved, huh?! Answer that, my ex friend!

"Uhh...I can explain that. We were...browsing."

"Browsing for a ring together? Without me?! How dare you!" Cried Fourth and started to dive at him when Phuwin grabbed Fourth around the middle.

Suddenly the security guard came around and the three of them were forced to leave before they were brought to the police station for questioning. This got them out of there at once. 

"Okay so what's up?" Fourth demanded.

"Fourth! Please don't hurt Winny. He was only helping me. I wanted to surprise you with a ring tonight, and I didn't want you to come because, I love how react when you're surprised." Fourth now felt terrible. 

"I'm so sorry baby, please forgive me!" Said Fourth resting against him.

"I will, and what's your story Phuwin? Why are you here?" Phuwin said he was helping  his friend find the best outfit to impress his boyfriend, and then said shouldn't be impressed, because he was already the best one for him."  Gemini was grateful for his sentiments. Pond then came into view and slipped his hand in his.

"Honey, shall we go? Everything okay here?"

"Yeah, everything okay here. Bye guys, and sorry again."

"No, it's my fault. Good luck guys, bye." Fourth waved to Phuwin, and Pond walked off with him with his arm around him. Clearly he was the jealous and protective type.  

"I think I'll go too." Said Winny and turned around to leave.

Gemini and Fourth stood in silence. The cute guilty look on Fourth's face was so cute it made Gemini flush.

"Did you end up getting a suit after all?"  Fourth said they were dragged out by the security guard because they were about to fight because of all the misunderstandings. 

"Which one?"

"Fourth explained. Gemini said he'd be right back.

 Fourth waited not too long and when Gemini came back he came with a bag in his hand and asked if this was correct suit he wanted. Fourth felt terrible, and begged him to return and said he'd pay for it.

"No, it's okay. Consider it your birthday present. it's in two weeks right?" Fourth smiled and flushed saying he totally forgot! He thanked him over and over and hugged and kissed him right there in the mall, but no one paid any attention.

"I love you, I'm so sorry about all this Gem. I'll make it up to later, I promise." Said Fourth sweetly. Gemini said he will, in bed.

"Let's go home."

"Home?"

"To my house, my parents are out at the movies."  

Fourth willingly left with Gemini and was prepared for any kind of punishment he might give in store for  him. 

 *****************

Gemini put down the shopping bags, before closing the door and locking it. Fourth asked what he had in mind for his punishment, and then before he knew it, the beast within Gemini  came crashing down on him and began sucking the life out of his mouth. Fourth wasn't scared, though Gemini  was usually known for softness and shyness during love making. This time he was the opposite, bold, fast, controlling in ways he never thought possible. Fourth braced himself as he began kissing his neck in a devouring fashion. He was pinned to the wall with both his hands.

"Is this about before at the mall, you know I don't have any feelings for Phuwin right?"  Gemini kissed him in order for him to shut up. Before he knew it his clothes were coming off, and his love was already biting and kissing his stomach and breasts. 

"I'm not used to you...this way. Gemini...you scare me!" 

"Then be scared. Be very scared, because I'm not going to go easy on you tonight."

Gulp from Fourth's throat.

 Still against the wall Fourth panted hard and fast as he felt something slippery and firm at the same time down bellow his waist. Fourth stroked Gemini's hair but felt like he had to hang on to him, for fear he might collapse. 

"You might want to breathe, this next part might be rough. Fourth covered his mouth as to style his screams, for the pressure and pleasure inside him was too great, too amazing. As soon as his first orgasm was over, Gemini picked him up and brought him to foot of the bed.  Now he was more gentle as they kissed passionately. Fourth was putting his legs on either side of his waist, and their bodies were now totally in harmony with each other as they were riding back and fourth, no pun intended. 

"I love you. God I'm so jealous." Said Gemini, crying a little.  Fourth kissed Gemini sweetly and gazed into his eyes, saying it was okay to be jealous, but there was no need to be because he just wanted to be happy.

"I love you more my love. Don't get jealous again. Please." Begged Fourth tenderly.

Their pleasuring ecstasy and hot writhing, fruitful lust  lasted for two whole hours.  

 The next morning at breakfast, Fourth and Gemini came in the kitchen holding hands. Gemini's parents were rather surprised to see them but invited him to eat.

"Before we do mom, dad, we have something to tell you. We're engaged to be married. 

Jen stood up and looked down right shocked at first, then screamed! So loud they all had to plug their ears for the sake of protecting their own ear drums! 

"Ahhhh! I'm so happy for you two! I knew you would be together forever, didn't I tell you honey?" Jim looked doubtful, because his wife was actually against the whole idea for a while but finally came around since she didn't want to see her son unhappy. Almost all mothers were bitches in those drama's her son would often watch, and she wasn't going to be one of them! Father's were even worse! 

"See I told you she'd come around eventually. I'm so happy for my boys, but sad to be losing my boy." Said Jim putting his arms around his son.

"Dad it's okay, you're not losing me, you're actually gaining another son because they'll be Fourth here in the family! Fourth smiled and welcomed his second family with open arms. Jen kissed her son's Fiance's cheek and took his hand.

"Please, welcome to the family my dear. We are happy to have you with us. This calls for a celebration! Honey what's that club you like to go down to on Friday night's sometimes with your friends? I think we should party down there together, the whole family!" Cried Jen, enthusiastically.