22* Acceptance

Satang made a goofy grin as Winny's parents looked at him rather shocked and serious. Winny's mother gave him the crooked eye brow raise. Scary! Satang then cleared his throat.

"When I mean Fiance I mean..."

"What exactly?" Anna asked.

"Well, just that actually. As of last night, Winny and I are engaged to be married." Winny's dad Adam really happy for them and hugged his future son in law, when Winny's mom looked a little more serious and not quite accepting just yet.

"Honey, must you be so happy about this? First I am having a baby which our son isn't happy about, now this? I don't need this stress right now! I'm going to throw up."

Winny and Satang turned to watch her flee out of the room and rush into the bathroom. 

"You have my blessing. Your mother will have hers too, very soon. She's just going through a lot right now." Said Winny's dad comfortingly. Winny thanked him with his heart and hugged his father despite himself being all wet after just spraying himself. 

"I'm accepting to her to, having a baby. I was just in shock. Will it be a boy or girl?" Winny asked.

"We don't know yet, too early in the pregnancy to tell, but once we know, we'll tell you. Thank you for understanding son." Winny smiled and told him he was going to do some more physical therapy out side with his Fiance.  

********************
When Fourth and Gemini were at a park together walking and holding hands, they saw another couple not too far off that were both boys, but they looked younger than them. They were also holding hands and acting cute together. 

"Look, another couple like us. I really hope they are in love like we are."

"Me too.  I also hope their parents are as accepting as ours." Fourth nodded. 

"I wonder if they'll get married when they grow up, like we will." Gemini smiled sweetly and stroked his lover's face. After kissing him steadily, he asked Fourth if he still wanted to go away and travel and do photography. 

"I do, but I like I said be fore, I'd love to have you come with me. We'd make it a romantic adventure don't you think?" 

Gemini took his hands and promised him, that no matter where they would be, they would always have adventures together, for Fourth was always his dream guy. Fourth flung his arms around his neck and hugged him close for several minutes. 

"My husband to be, will you have dinner with me tonight? Just the two of us?" 

"Yes. And when we come home, we'll announce our engagement." 

 Their silky smooth kiss lasted for several minutes, which ended with a little peck on Gemini's nose. 

"My boyfriend is too cute."

"Oh yeah? My boyfriend is cuter." 

"Come on, let's get ready for our date."

Gemini and Fourth decided to dress up for this date as it was a special occasion! Neither wanted to see what the other would look like, so they went shopping separately. When Fourth suddenly ran into Phuwin and Pond at the mall, for once he wasn't mad, but confused.