5* No Regrets

Fourth looked rather guilty at his mom just before he squeezed Gem's hand. 

"Mom please, we weren't doing anything wrong." Jen looked rather cross here with a trace of pity and scolded them,  

"You two were having sex upstairs last night, we heard you! Probably the whole neighborhood heard you!"  

"Nice going!" 

AN: Instead of using Fourth's dad's name I'm going to make up one.  I'm going to call him Jim.  and Gem smiled, simply loving his dad. 

"Jim! This is no laughing matter or anything to celebrate. Our son is only eighteen years old, and Gem here just turned nineteen. They're both babies! What would your mother say, Gem?"

"She'd be happy for me. She already knows how crazy I am about your son. I love him, and last night, I didn't do anything to hurt him,"

"Gem is right mom. He treated me with nothing but respect and care last night. We may seem young to you, but nothing will stop us from changing our minds, or how we feel about each other. I wish we were just normal, so that we wouldn't have to hide our relationship.  It sucks!" 

Just after that, Fourth fled and ran passed them and went back into his room, slamming the door.

No one spoke for a minute, and Jim asked if he could go be with his boyfriend while Fourth's dad and his wife discussed this matter. Gem nodded.

Fourth's parent's sat on the sofa together, sighing heavily. Jim was a little more into the boys dating and a little more open minded than Fourth's mother, but he too wanted him safe and protected from judgmental people. But of course, the strongest parents couldn't protect their son forever. 

 "Honey, I really think Gem and Fourth are old enough and strong enough to handle this. Look how far they've come. Their love is so pure, I've seen it, especially this past year,"

"Jim, have you forgotten what happened to my sister because she had chosen this path? I'm not letting my son get taken away too. I have to be firmer with my son, I don't want him to go through what she did before..." Jen sobbed a little as Jim held her close and patted her head.

"I know honey, you did everything you could to protect her. Part of the reason why she couldn't hold on anymore, is because she didn't have encouragement or help from her family. Now you can improve, and give our son all the support and care he needs. They are miserable without each other, let's not make the same mistake twice, okay?"  Jim said sweetly and kissed his wife's forehead.

 In Fourth's room, he and Gemini were silent together, holding hands while sitting on the edge of the bed. No one had talked. Both had decided to keep their minds and thoughts quiet for now. Pretty soon, the door knocked and Fourth's mom came in.

"Well, we've talked, and we decided to let you two be together."

"Oh mom I love you so much!"  Cried Fourth, hugging her close. 

 They held each other for some minutes, and Jen encouraged Gemini to tell his mom what happened tonight, and then made him promise to take good care of her son from now on. 

"I promise,"

"He always has mom, honest,"

When Jen left, they didn't wait a split second to embrace each other and kiss feverishly.

"Fourth darling, we need to take it easy. We don't wanna get busted again do we?" 

"No, but face it babe, I can't keep my hands off you!" 

Gemini just loved it when Fourth was all needy and clingy. They ended up making out till they got tired and went back to sleep. It was early in the morning, anyway.'