Chapter 10: Mixed up

Another week had passed and today I had again risen early. I caught another ride with the guys, this time it was Ni-ki, Heeseung, Jay, and Sunoo. Ni-ki had passed out on my shoulder during the short ride, he was obviously not much of a morning person. I did try to squirm away when he started drooling, but he was too large to really get away from.

Sunoo shot me a sympathetic look and pulled out some tissues from his bag, to which I was very grateful. Jay sat on my other side, showing me various memes he had saved. I let him know he could just send them to me so he wouldn't have to rush through them, but he insisted I was awful at answering my phone, and he needed proof I saw them. Heeseung occasionally leaned over my shoulder from the back seat to see, giggling every now and then. Ever time he leaned in I caught a hint of his cologne, I found myself absentmindedly breathing in the smell.

Today I was particularly excited to get off of work early, tonight was the night Lee Know and I were having our K-Drama night. It had been a few months since we were both able to find time, but somehow our schedules lined up perfectly.

It was about two in the afternoon at this point, and I had just finished my meeting with TxT. I was able to meet Taehyun and Soobin, both of which I got along with really well. They were a group that was doing their best to control their chaos levels, which I was happy about.

Beomgyu was particularly insightful about the music we were going to make, which I did not expect. He generally seems so high-strung, but he was quite put together for the most part. There was a point where Yeonjun said something that could be taken another way, and Beomgyu began laughing uncontrollably. It was a laugh that you really couldn't help but laugh along with.

As a group they were all very musically talented, and all of them had ideas and input to give about their album. They were going for a bit of a darker theme, but not like Enhypen. They were much more interested in exploring the dark parts of life and confronting them. It was a bold move, but not entirely unheard of in the industry.

They were truly fun to work with, I found myself excited to work on their album, especially with the themes they were playing with.

I quickly began packing up my things, excited to head over to Lee Know's dorm. Just as I was grabbing my bag there was a knock at my door.

I opened the door, where Heeseung, Sunoo, and Ni-ki stood in front of me excitedly. I felt my heart skip when I made eye contact with him.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" I questioned, soldering my bag.

"I'm here for my lessons, Ni-ki wanted to learn, too. Sunoo is just here to see you."

"Yeah, pretty much." Sunoo nodded.

I lowered my bag a little bit, feeling conflicted about my plans with three excited people in front of me. Heeseung had be visiting my office about once a day for the past week, and I had found myself looking forward to those visits.

"Well, I did have plans... Let me text Lee Know. Come in."

They practically ran past me, and all of them began pulling up seats next to mine. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started texting.

'Hey, when did you want me to come over? I had something come up so I wanted to check.'

I put my phone onto my desk and sat down between Heeseung and Sunoo. Ni-ki was off to the right beside Heeseung, tapping away on his phone.

"So," Heeseung rubbed his hands together eagerly. "What are we doing today?"

"Um, I actually haven't thought that far. I didn't expect you to come back immediately today."