Chapter 17: Everyone is in Denial

Before I could process what was going on, Heeseung grabbed me by the hand, giving me a lopsided grin. He pulled me to my feet, my heart began to pound as he began to guide me towards my room.

The group grew louder, realizing where we were going, their cheers bounced off the walls of my apartment, almost creating a disorienting amount of noise, my brain still too overtaken by the alcohol we had been drinking earlier to understand what they were saying.

All I could feel was Heeseung's hand in mine, and that was enough for me to continue walking.

He threw the door open, letting go of my hand to guide me through first. There was still a heaviness to his eyes and a faint pink to his cheeks, his gaze was intense. I spared one look back at the group, Sunoo gave me a sweet smile and a thumbs up, and that was all I needed to turn around and continue walking into my room.

As soon as we had both stepped through the door, it was already closed and I was up against it. Heeseung hovered over me, hand resting above us on the door frame. His face was close enough for his warm breathe to spread across my face, the almost floral scent of soju sweetly brushing past my nose.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked huskily, his eyes only leaving mine to travel down to my lips.

I could only nod, there was no words that were willing to venture from my mouth. They would be wasted anyway, no words were needed between us.

With his free hand he grabbed my chin, pulling my face up to meet his...

Gently our lips met.

It felt like a spark of electricity ran through me, my lips tingling as they intertwined with Heeseung's. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced before, and it wasn't even my first kiss. What I wanted was more.

My hands walked themselves into the hair at the nape of his neck, my fingers pulled on the hair gently and tangled within it. The hand that Heeseung had rested on my chin traveled down the curves of my body, finding the exposed skin at my waist and clinging to it.
We gasped for breath inbetween our desperate lips, barely finding the time to do so. His fingers dug into my skin, pulling me further into him, there was not a bit of us that didn't have contact with the other.

I'm not sure how much time had past since we started, and I didn't care. He overwhelmed all of my sense, there was room for nothing else but him.

***
3rd Person

Apparently it had been long enough for the group to become worried.

"Guys, who is going to go knock, because it will not be me." Sunoo said, casting a look around the group.

No one said anything.

After a moment, Minho spoke up, "Well, we don't even know if they are actually doing the dare. They are probably just sitting in there talking."

Everyone looked around at each other, sharing unsure glances between each other.

"Seungmin," Minho volunteered, "You go."

Seungmin threw his head back in disbelief. "Are you serious? I'm not going in there, I'd rather bathe in bleach."

"Well great, you can do that after you check on them."

Minho pushed Seungmin, who stumbled to his feet unwillingly. He gave one last exasperated sigh before approaching the door cautiously. The group watched on anxiously.

"Aw bro I don't think I can look." Jake hid his face in Sunghoon's shoulder, refusing to see whatever lay on the other side of the door.

From across the way, Sunoo watched as Sunghoon smiled absentmindedly at Jake, jealousy rearing it's ugly head inside of him. He tried to push the feeling down, but he could only imagine himself in Jake's place, his head nestled in Sunghoon's neck.