35 🫰

4 MONTHS LATER

"Unnie? Oh hey? What's up?" Lisa picked up the phone while she was signing some paper work in YGE for the new group which was upcoming.

"Hey Lisa. I just came back to South Korea. I'll be in Incheon Aiport tomorrow at 5. Can you pick me up?"

"Sure!"

_____________________________

Lisa was now about nearly 8 months pregnant.

7 and a half maybe.

The Haesoo problem had many ups and downs. Sometimes they fought and sometimes The others didn't even know what was going on.

Today was the day.

HER,SHE was coming back after leaving SK for nearly 6 years.

Ji-Sol Kang.

Jisol had a Twin,

Sol-Ji Kang.

Lisa and Jisol were besties for years because Solji and Jisol were Korean but grew up in Thailand with Lisa.

Lisa sent the driver to pick her up because Jungkook didn't let her go.

"Baby...you can't go right now. What if something happens to my mini Lisa?!" He overreacted.

Lisa was sitting next to Jungkook on the sofa in the entry room, looking outside and enjoying the weather.

"You are so cute!" Lisa pulled his cheeks.

"Lisa I swear if you weren't pregnant" He was cute but still stood his ground as a CEO of one if the biggest companies in the World.

"Sorry sorry" She took her hands off his face.

Right then, 2 figures entered their sight.

One was wearing,

Black Shorts which was extremely short that it nearly showed her ass, a No-sleeve Top, short and light brown hair.

The other was wearing,

A Mom Jean with a hoodie and long black hair.

Polar opposites.

Lisa tried to get up and greet them but her tummy was a bit heavy.

"Let me help" Jungkook helped her get up and Lisa pecked up on the lips before going and hugging the mom Jean figure, Jisol.

"Is this your husband?" Solji asked and checked him out.

Jungkook : .......

"Hmm. This is Jungkook. The guy I told you about" Lisa told them.

"Nice to meet you" Jisol shook hands with Him.

"You too".

Jungkook knew something was wrong with Solji and only bowed to her.

Solji was left stranded with the hand she tried to shake his hand with.

"Go! Go! Take a seat inside." Lisa said, all 4 of them stepping in.

"Sis Zuang?!" Lisa called out.

"Yes missus" Sis Zuang came Running.

"Please prepare 3 cups of Pu'er Master got from Beijing. Actually lemme help you" just as Lisa tried to go with sis Zuang, Jungkook held her by the waist and stopped her.

"Don't go baby, You need to rest more" Jungkook nuzzled his nose onto Lisa's Neck.

"Don't be childish, and don't you need to go see bambam and Eunwoo tonight? I'll stay at home you can go. I'm too tired for it." She scolded.