69 🫰

Lisa tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and looked at the door nob turn. She took a deep breath, telling herself to relax. Breathe Lisa. Breathe.

Clack. Opened the door nob.

Jisoo was pale as a white wall. "Unnie what's wrong?!" Lisa grabbed the test result from her hand.

Negative...

"It's alright...Must've been a flu" Even when it was her loss, Jisoo was trying to console Lisa who's got nothing to Di with it.

"Unnie....Come here" Lisa hugged Jisoo tightly.

Jisoo was not gonna cry. Or she thought so. Jisoo looked up as she avoided her tears.

She was actually hopeful on this one. Maybe she's too old to be a mom again. She thought.

"I'll get Jendeuk to be with you hmm?" Lisa smiled plainly and walked to the room where Rosè was.

"Jennie unnie can you just go to Jisonnie?"

"Yeah okay. Give this kid a prep talk." Jennie closed the door on her way out.

"How you feeling?" Lisa asked Rosè.

"Not good. I AM SO SCARED!" Rosè squealed.

"It's gonna be okay sweetheart. Let's take a deep breathe. You love Jaehyun, You always will and he will too. Lets forget the past the future and everyone.
Breathe." Lisa calmed her down.

"Okay. Its okay. Its not my wedding day its just an engagement." Rosè gulped some water down her throat.

Lisa tapped her gently and exited to go downstairs.

"Momma!!" Lisa hugged Chitthip who arrived in a beautiful violet dress and 2 year old Jaejun.

"Junjun, who missed Eomma?!" Lisa hugged him tightly.

Jaejun snuggled deeper into her neck, same like Jungkook.

Jungkook walked to Lisa and Took Jaejun into his arms. "Oh my god who's this copycat?" He asked. "Mommy's only mine, okay?" He whispered into Juns ear.

"What are you saying?" Lisa asked.

"Nothing. I'll take care of Jun. Bye bye"

"Bye....I guess..." Lisa raised her eyebrows and went out to arrange the rides. She was gonna do that first but Jungkook made her forget that.

The first car was driven by 2 bodyguards. It was an open engagement. Only to celebrities.

One bodyguard in the drivers seat and the other in the passenger seat.

Lisa called Rosès mom and Dad over.

"Eomma, Appa, do you wanna go first?" Lisa smiled.

"Thank you darling, we have to arrange some stuff there anyway. Bye Mrs. Jeong!" She waved at Jaehyuns mom.

"Bye bye"

As soon as the couple got in, the car sped away.

The next car behind arrived. "Mom and dad want to go?"

There were 2 bodyguards in this as well. "Thanks dear."

2 cars sent away in 5 minutes. Damn Lisa was talented in this.

The next car would have to wait for a while in the driveway.

Lisa was sending the groom first.

"Jaehyun, Jaehyun?!" Lisa called out. She stepped back in the house and searched for him.