57 🫰

6 months later

Lisa's surgery was successful and Jungkook stayed with her the whole time. It took her 3 months to recover but that's okay.

________________________________

"Babyyyy" Jungkook wrapped his arms around Lisa's waist.

"Hmm?"

"Don't you think Jaejun needs a sibling?"

"Hmmm. I mean our initial plan was to go for 3 kids. But 2 will do too."

"So? Don't you think I should be working on it?"

Lisa realised what he was hinting at.

Too late, he already smashed his lips on hers.

The kiss deepened as he turned the room light off and only the moonlight was left with them.

Instinctively, Jungkook reached for Lisa's Dress, Firstly sliding her panty down, His member pressed against her clit.

Making her moan freely.

He unbuckled his belt and boxers before sliding his cock inside her.

Her head flew back as she moaned in pain.

It hasn't been inside her in a while so she desired more.

He moved against her because Lisa was leaning on the wall.

Then sitting himself on the armchair in the bedroom, She knew what it was for, letting him touch her wherever he wanted, She moved against his member, making him groan.

He then pushed her on the bed, Increasing his speed and Thrusting her pussy, Making her scream his name.

"Ngh~ uhhh~ Jungkook~~~~"

One of her boobs were half inside his mouth as his tongue sucked and pulled.

Their desire to fvck each other lasted till morning 3 am where they both went to sleep.

_________________________________

they both woke up to the sunlight, the gap peaking through the beige curtains.

Lisa had her head in his chest while his hand was hugging her waist.

Jaejun was a obeying kid who didn't wake up them up in the middle of the night so they slept well.

Lisa got up and put her robe on as usual as she strolled downstairs to make breakfast.

She made Pancakes and took The Nutella and Bananas out.

The maple syrup she searched for was right on the table.

She went upstairs to wash up.

Outfit :