66 🫰

At Lunch

Rosè was wearing this :

Her small waist was highlighted

She gave Jaejun to her mother and walked up to JaeHyun.

"Hey Chaeyoung. What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing really. I was wondering if you wanted to be my dancer partner for tonight's night party." She smiled.

"Obviously. Jimin is invited right?"

That was the moment rosè felt extremely bad. Her feeling for Jimin had made her use JaeHyun, who actually had feelings for her. Her smile disappeared, but within seconds it came back.

"Yes, but tonight's about us two. Not jimin" she gave him a peck on his cheek and walked away.

He finally knew he won her over.

She got Jaejun back from her mother and walked up to Lisa.

Lisa was looking slightly tired.

"Yah, You know this isn't healthy right?" Rosè asked.

"What isn't healthy again?" Lisa, who was looking at the invitee passes for tonight looked back at Rosè.

"Look at your face Li, you look tired. Are you sure you can handle all this?" Rosè signaled at the 1000s of invitee passes and gifts.

"Y.....es" Lisa smiled.

"Hey Chaeng" Jungkook came back.

"Hey Jungkook." Rosè smiled.

"Yall two seem oddly suspicious" Lisa narrowed her eyes.

"Yeah it's nothing. Definitely." Rosè smiled.

"Mhm. Definitely." Jungkook agreed.

Lisa shrugged and went back to her work while Chaeng winked at Jungkook.

All the work was done, and by 6, they had managed to wrap up everything about Lunch and was now sitting on the couch.

"Jennie unnie" Lisa called out to jennie.