71 🫰

"You went to Work?" Jungkooks eyes darkened.

"I know you have been nagging me not to, but I seriously want to finish my wor-"

"You know Park Jimin is In YG right?" Jungkook flipped his document.

"Yeah Jimin Oppa obviously, your friend, haha" Lisa was CLEARLY bad at hiding stuff.

"I know that you know." He said, signing a document with no hesitation.

"Know- know what?" She asked innocently.

"Lisa, I know you were smarter to figure out that Park Jimin was included in all of Sehuns Missions." Jungkook was still calm as ever.

"What do you mean?" She frowned. She did figure out half of what he said. Like when she was shot and the memory loss accident. But, She never knew the rest.

"Are you lying to me or?" He was starting to seem a bit agitated now.

"Why would I lie to you? I'll be honest. I did figure out the America mission and shooting was him. But I dont know what else you are on about." She stood up.

"The rainy day. When I left business school." He stood up as well.

"It was Jimin?" Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"It seemed all too easy remember? We fell for their plan too easily."

______________________________

In Jennies residence, war was on.

"YAH PARK CHAEYOUNG. ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING WITH ME?!" Jennie threw a cushion at Rosè.

"Unnie.." Rosè was holding her tears back.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID? CALL HIM THIS INSTANT AND APOLOGISE." Apologise is a word Jennie NEVER ever uses. But this was a different case.

"I don't won't to though..." Rosè muttered.

"What?" Jennie was actually letting her anger issues take over her but what Rosè just did is a valid reason.

"He started it Unnie...He- he..." Rosè burst into tears.

"Ah...Don't cry..." jennie licked her lips and her brows furrowed.

"I know Jimin made a mistake. But...He went too far don't you think?" Rosè was breaking down.

"Ah...Yah..." Jennie patted her back.

They've been fighting for the past 15 minutes. Given the fact that Rosè came to Jennie 20 minutes ago, It's a bit vague.

FLASHBACK

Rosè smiled as the launch of her 2nd Solo Album "-O-" just ended. Her TV appearance was ended as well. She can go home peacefully. Or she though so.

As soon as the Appearance ended, Rosès manager, Beomgyu came to her, running.

"Noona!" Beomgyu panted.

"Hm?" Rosè was scrolling through her tablet.

"Yeo-Seok sajangnim wants to send you on hiatus." Beomgyu announced. This was absurd, she just released her hard worked album like 5 minutes ago.

"Wae?" Rosè was ever so calm with it as well.

"Jimin-ih hyoung..."