42🫰 - recap to the skipped 4 months.

Hiii! Very messy I know, but I'll give you 4 chapters full of recaps to the missed 4 months I skipped.

MONTH 1  - Lisa = 3 ½ m pregnant.

Lisa was now 4 months pregnant, her small bump was slowly developing.

Today was a very crowded day at the Couple's Mansion.

Chitthip and Marco had come.

"Mom...I don't need to eat this" Lisa pushed away Dunplings which were made out of steamed vegetables squashed.

"Aiya, Lisa you are so thin!" Chitthip ranted.

"Let it be Then Lisa's mother" Marco commented.

He was on a big chess match with Jungkook.

Definitely not a normal chess game played at home. Definitely a national chess game.

"Jungkook do you take good care of her?" Chitthip stopped trying to feed Lisa and glanced at Jungkook.

"Mother!" Lisa whined.

"I'm not sure about that mother. I've been staying at home for work since 1 weeks now though."

"Lisa you've gotten yourself a good man darling, good man." Chitthip joked.

When Chitthip and Marco left, Jungkook and Lisa surrounded the kitchen, cooking something.

Jungkook was cooking his favourite family recipe.

It was Lisa's favourite too.

"Baby..." Lisa started.

"Hmm"

"Yeon-ah said she'll visit us tomorrow"

"Oh cool"

"Can I go baby clothes shopping with her?"

"But you don't know the gender right?"

"Yeah ofcourse because We need to work accordingly to the Jeon traditions." Lisa sighed.

"I don't know what my mother sees in Irene that she doesn't see in you wifey" Jungkook kissed the top of her forehead.

"Hmm" Lisa enjoyed his sweetness.

This tinge of love was enough for satisfaction.

_________________________

"

Unnie!!!" Soyeon hugged Lisa.

Lisa smiled at her.

"Shall we go then?" Lisa asked.

"Okay" Soyeon grabbed Jungkook's credit card and threw a look at him before exiting.

He continued with his documents.

Soyeon Drove the car, although she is 18 now, Her past Personality didn't change. She still dated guys for fun, and still had the rebel look. Although inside, she was a total sweetheart.

Lisa and Soyeon were total bonded now.

They got along really well.

One looked like a sweetheart was a sweetheart, the other one looked like a rebel but was a sweetheart.

When they reached the mall, Soyeon helped Lisa get down and they both walked in, since Lisa only had a tiny bump, she could still wear her normal clothes.

They first entered a women's Dress shop.

They tried various outfits.

Soyeon picked out three for Lisa.