73 🫰

"The accused, Park Jimin is charged of Defamation, Sexual Harassment and footage with out of consent. Any objections?" The Judge asked.

"Object your honour. My client Park jimin is not to be charged of sexual Harassment as Attorney Parks client Park Chaeyoung was consenting to the sexual activities." Attorney Hong was trying his best to cut off some charges.

"Witness Park Chaeyoung please confirm." The Judge and all the people looked at Chaeyoung.

Rosè stood there for a while before answering the question.

"Witness Park Chaeyoung please confirm." He repeated.

"Yes. Yes I did consent." Chaeyoung stood her ground.

"But, Your honour, my client consented to the video he took of my client. I feel offended by Attorney Hong's Accusations." Alice stood her ground, just like her sister.

"Accused, Park Jimin, Do you confirm." The Judge and all the people turned their heads towards Jimin.

This was an obvious win case. There was no way that Jimin could win the court case.

"Yes your honour." Jimin was extremely down.

There was a downside to this story, they just haven't heard it. Yet.

The Court doors opened as The person jennie awaited walked in. Hirai Momo.

The smirk on Jennie's face grew when Jimin's face dropped.

"If you allow me your honour, let me introduce you, the real culprit of this situation." Alice got up.

"Yes. Go on."

"This is Hirai Momo. Why am i introducing her to the court?." Alice continued.

"The reason was solely simple your honour. She was the one who set the camera up that day. The proof? Well-"

"Objection your honour!" Attorney Hong declared.

"Objection suspended." The Judge repeated.

"Well, If you allow me."

"You may now, Attorney Park."

"That same day, Park Jimin and Hirai Momo met up, because they were in a dating relationship at the time. Momo and my client Park Chaeyoung have always been rivals-"

"Please give me the key points Attorney Park." The Judge asked.

"Yes your honour. Momo and Jimin met up that day. Deleted for an unknown reason, these are the pictures I have gotten from my source Dispatch."

Pictures of Momo and Jimin getting into the same car that the video showed, displayed on the big court screen.

"The dahscam footage, which I also have found from my source, Mr Min Yoongi from the police department, showcases Momo setting up the camera." The big screen displayed the part with a touch of Alice's hand.

After all the evidence and arguments, the court was ready for the judgement.

"Park Jimin, the original accused, will be charged for defamation. The declared culprit of the court will be Hirai momo, who will face illegal video recording charges and the  encouragement of miscarriages of Justice."

Chaeyoung smiled happily.

When she came out of the court, paparazzi were clicking pictures again shamelessly. Some of her fans who boycotted her album because of he scandal stepped up, holding a "WE ARR SO SORRY ROSÈ" banner.

Her guards took her to her car safely. Finally,

The war is over.

________________________________

"How did you get Momo is come to the court by herself?" Jisoo asked Jennie.

"Simple. You know she loves Jimin from Deep down itself. That's why she stepped up for him. That's one thing so good about Momo. She's sincere." Jennie smiled.

"Wow. Love has its ways I guess."

"Okay so Unnie, when are you getting pregnant huh?" Jennie asked eagerly.

"Tsk. I'm already 31 Jennie! Leave this old woman alone." Jisoo sipped her tea.

"Don't even." Jennie shook her head.

Hwari could now talk, it's been nearly 4 years since Jennie gave birth to her.

"Eomma! Jisoo Noona!" Jennie and jisoo made a deal that all their kids will call them Noona.

Hwari smiled. She had the same smile and cheeks as jennie, all gummy and cute.

But she also had a god-like jawline, genetics from Taehyung.

"Wah, her jawline is already showing, don't you think she's koreas next generation IT girl?" Jisoo took hwari to her lap.

"Don't take me wrong unnie, but personally I'd prefer her to choose a career that doesn't require her to get hate for every little mistake. I've known enough." Jennie shuffled hwaris hair.

"Fair enough. You won't believe me when I tell you but I can't even imagine Jinyi turning 8 next year. Unbelievable." Jisoo smiled brightly. It also had a little nostalgia to it, she saw Jinyi through baby hwari.

"Jinyi has been through alot, hasn't she." Jennie knew the pain jisoo went through for haein, deep down jennie knew Haein was only doing for his wellbeing but a little bit of thought could've helped.

"Hello hello" Taehyung came through the door. He's picked up Jinyi on his way.

"Eomma!! Guess what? We had career day today!! Eomma I wanna be a model!" She looked so excited.

"Really? Okay baby. Pack your things from yesterday. We'll leave in a minute Okay?" Jisoo hugged jinyi.

"Model? She's got your genetics. If I'm correct unnie, she's going to look exactly like you when she grows up. All pretty and attractive."

"Aigo, what do you want huh?" Jisoo sarcastically laughed at jennies compliment.

_____________________________

Hello!! Quick update here. ILY