58 🫰

"Uhmmm-" She struggled.

He leaned in to kiss her but she dodged.

"Not today Jeon.." She whispered.

She bent and escaped his hands, Going to little Jaejun.

"Oh my little Jae Jae! Looking so cute???" She squealed.

"Right. He's the cutest" He got on to the bed.

She got a small idea.

She went to the co-room in the bedroom.

She booked a whole House in the hotel so-

She put Jaejun to sleep, but he went to sleep easily due to the tiredness baby Jaejun had.

She went to the room, and saw Jungkook shirtless, His expression read that he was angry with her.

She smiled and pinned him to the wall this time.

Although his buff figure wasn't easily pinable, She managed it.

Achievement unlocked 🔓

He was very shocked at first.

And then she did the unthinkable.

"Oppa! Lisa is sad that you are angry at her! Hmm!" She did aegyo.

He raised his Eyebrows and then started laughing.

She leaned in and kissed him.

He widened his eyes but closed them, pulling her by the waist. Flapping their lips together, Enjoying their taste.

When they went to sleep it was 12.

Maybe the 30 minute Make out session was worth it.

________________________________

I

t was morning when Jungkook woke up.

He called the caretaker to take care of Jaejun while he went to the shooting with Lisa.

All the Shooting went well until Lisa had a gun like sound at the back with Fake guns activated for the rap part

She entered the Shoot and it started.

"Baby get the megaphone put it in speaker! I said I can't hear you so you need to speak up!"

"Put that shit on stereo every one here on very low protect it like a barrier promise there's nothing scarier"

"Than me if anybody coming gunning for my man"

"Bam"

The fake guns activated behind her except, One of them were real, One of the dancers moved a bit, covering Lisa by accident and getting shot.

Lisa flinched as she dropped to the ground closing her ears.

Bodyguards immediately covered Lisa and Jungkook.

The whole set was shook.

____________________________

"It was a real gun!" The set manager shouted at the poor workers who Activated and fixed the fake guns.

"Listen if you don't find out who did this, You will all be fired! Go!"

They postponed the shooting for a few days so the shock and confusion could wear off.

"We will shoot the rest in Korea." YG told the press who was looking for hot gossip about this.

Lisa and Jungkook along with Jaejun arrived in Korea safely.

Saturday.

Lisa was cooking while Jungkook played with Jaejun on the fur carpet in the living room.

"I'm cooking Jiggae with Marinated Rice okay?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah kay"

Jaejun was looking extremely focused on his Little pen which emitted music.

He was pressing all buttons of it while Jungkook held him on his lap.

________________________________

7th day streak - This is very unsual for this book ik but I am kind of busy today so I'll c ya tomorrow with part 2 of this chapter.

ILY 🤟

(Also yall I maybe writing up till chapter 75 on this book. Just saying!)