67 🫰

"Then what?"

"I'm not kidding"

"Jungkook just go back to work"

"Alright alright. By the way, if you go to Korea by any chance, there are some of my papers on the table. I'd appreciate if you can secure them so I don't worry"

"Yeah ok-"

He suddenly hung up.

Lisa looked at her phone screen and then frowned. "Whatever" she smiled and went downstairs.

Chitthip was making tanghulu. She Correctly knew when Lisa would want to have something or a snack.

"Momma, how did you know?" Lisa asked.

"I was also pregnant once lalisa." Chitthip smiled.

"Hm. Okay"

"So what are you planning to name the baby?"

"I don't know Momma, Potentially we want a baby girl but I would happily take either a boy or girl"

"Well, I hope you can do the delivery in Thailand. At least let one of your kids have Thailand Citizenship."

"Momma!"

"I'm just saying. Also Where's Junjun?"

"Dad took him out on a little walk."

"Cute. Anyway Baby do you not have anything to do? Maybe you could go do some shopping with Solji?"

"Soljis On dates with her new boyfriend" Lisa pouted.

"Really? Is he Thai? Oh no wait is it Mark?!"

"You were right before momma."

"Oh well. As long as he treats her better than anything."

"Hmmm. Also how long do you think I'll have to stay in Thailand? I have somethings to do in Korea"

"You stay as long as you want. But if you want to travel you better do it now better than later."

"True. I'll book a plane to Korea for this weekend then. I'm not planning on bringing Jun with me. I don't think I can handle him."

"Yeah you leave Jun here. By the way what's going with Chaeyoung?"

"She's got a new boyfriend. I hope she settles in soon."

"She has?! Finally!!"

"Hmmm. Jaehyun."

"I've seen that kid on TV. He's quite the handsome lad."

"TV? You watch kpop?"

"For you I do"

"Awwww" They shared a tight hug.

__________________________________

Lisa came to Korea,without Jaejun and headed to her home.

She looked at the clean house, as usual their caretaker knew what her job is.

She walked to the study and checked the documents. It was the ones Jungkook wanted her to take. She was on her way out when she spotted a box, filled with dust in top in the corner. She never really saw this before.

"September 2012?" Lisa coughed as she wiped off the dust with a cloth.

It belonged to Jungkook. She recognised the handwriting immediately. But why would he leave a box from 2012 that to in an unseen corner in the study.